Chapter 2:

We spend the day on the private beach that our beach house rests on. Harry and I bought it a few years after our wedding, wanting a secluded place to relax.

The waves lap at the sand, drawing Scarlettes attention up from her sand castle duties. Harry is out swimming, diving under the waves with ease. Niall is suppose to come over today but it's already 4:30 with no sign of Harrys best friend. Harry motions for us to come out to him but I shake my head, pointing to the dark clouds that are spreading across the sky rapidly.

Meanwhile, the waves are growing rougher.

"cmon baby, let's get daddy and go inside. It's about to come up a storm,"

I say, picking Scarlette up and resting her on my hip.

"But what about my sandcastle?"

She pouts, reaching out her little hands for the castle.

I look down, unsure what to say as Harry walks up to us drenched. He flips his hair to the right, sending water splattered.

"Daddy and I will help you build a better sand castle tomorrow, alright?"

I reassure her, smiling up at Harry. He nods in agreement with me and she considers this. Weighing her options.

"I'll throw in icecream,"

Harry adds, raising an eyebrow. Suddenly a grin breaks out onto her face, nodding ferociously. We laugh, the rain just beginning to sprinkle down.

"Get inside, get inside!"

Harry laughs, pulling us inside while holding a towel over our heads as we run inside the house. As soon as we get in, the rain starts to sheet the beach. Blanketing my chairs and flattening Scarrs' sandcastle.

She stands at the closed glass door, pouting as she watches her days' work come to an end.

"Aw its alright, sweetheart. Give daddy a smile,"

Harry says, scooping her up with ease. She tries to hold back the smile and stay sad but its almost too hard to stay sad with his piercing green eyes staring at you. He grins, running over and dropping her on the couch and tickling her. Her beautiful, lively laugh fills the room, causing literally anyone to smile along with her. Nothing could part this moment from my mind.