Chapter 39:

•• Taylors POV ••

I decide to take Dylan on a day on the little Rhode Island town of Watch Hill. For the many years I've lived here, I've pretty much memorized where each shop is by now. And all of the workers know me. Harry said he'd be back by noon so I'll just meet him for lunch after an early morning shopping-spree. He's got a lot of baby fat so he'll definately need some new clothes. As do I, I've been forced to wear maternity clothing for the past 9 months. I need some fresh stripes and hot pants.

"Oh hey Sam!" I grin, walking into the small clothing store. The young brunette appears out of the back, dropping the jackets she was holding onto the counter.

"Taylor!!!" She shouts, running over to hug me. We embrace tightly from the side, her attention going to Dylan.

"And who's this little cutie pie?" She grins, poking Dylans chubby belly and making him giggle.

"This is Dylan," I smile cutely, bouncing him lightly up and down.

"He needs a new outfit, as do I!"

She puts up a finger, signaling she'll be right back before disappearing into the back room. She emerges a few minutes later with a box of my favorite clothing. I had totally forgot I use to buy that kind of clothing often.

"The baby clothes are to the isle on your right, I'll get these clothes sorted really quick," Sam says, not looking up from her work.

We decide on a bag full of clothes for Dylan, from choo-choo trains to sailor outfits. I also get a bag full of new clothing as well. My phone blasts the new One Direction song Harry had claimed he wrote for me.vHarrys caller-id flashes across the screen. I touch accept and press the phone to my ear in one quick motion.

"Hey babe" Harrys voice chuckles.

"Hey Harry"

"Lunch at Wanda's?"

"Sure, meet ya there in 10?"

"Gotcha"

"Love ya"

"Love you too"