Chapter 18:

•Taylors POV•

Harry walks back in, his hands clenched at his side, stained in crimson blood. His face is hardened, his eyes burning on anger. He sits down next to me, not saying a word. I look at him curiously, putting my hand under the back of his shirt and rubbing his back. But he doesn't flinch to my cold touch, his skin is steaming. Selena and Demi should be getting here soon and by then Scarlette should be out of Chemo just in time for dinner.

"Harry,"

I mumble, my voice coming off hoarse. Its only been 2 days and this is already happening. His head turns and his eyes soften.

"Yeah babe?"

His voice sounds just as hoarse, but something about that is a turn-on.

"Please tell me you didn't kill him,"

I mumble, making sure to keep the tears back. He looks startled by the question, his eyebrows furried.

"No, I didn't,"

He says simply, looking back at his pointed shoes. I tilt my head back so its leaning against the wall, letting out a sigh.

"Well, hi to you too,"

A voice comes from a few feet away. Demi stands next to Selena, smiling wide. Nothing escapes my lips except a shakey smile, a broken one really. They pull me into a 3-way hug, letting me cry a few tears before parting. Then I realize Harry hadn't moved to say hello, he sits in that same position. Depressed. Selena looks at me then Harry quickly before putting her hand on her hip.

"You guys need to get away from this horrible place for a night. That, Taylor, is why we booked The Ortez for tonight for y'all,"

She states, a smile on her face by the end of it. I'm at a loss for words, that's a very expensive hotel, the most in town.

"Guys- I don't know-"

"Nope, we'll call if anything about Scarlette goes on,"

Demi replies quickly. Apparently she heard Scarr wasn't cleared until the morning. I guess we could use a night off. Definately Harry.

"I guess... we could use that.."