Chapter 31:

I could totally get use to this. Harry and I's hands intwined, in our rocking chairs overlooking the snowcapped mountains. Scarlette plays happily in the yard, shouts of laughter erupting as she tumbles around with a large yoga ball. It's moments like these I picture Harry and I growing older, watching Scarlettes children play and-. My eyes close, letting the thought slip away because of the harsh reality that we wont watch Scarlettes' kids frolick with her around the yard. I look at Harry, his eyes are trained on the mountains while deep in thought. He suddenly senses my gaze, turning his head and looking at me.

"I could totally get use to this," I smile, nodding to the view. His eyes don't move, staying on me.

"I know you were thinking about her too, Tay," He says a bit under his breath, motioning to Scarr. I sigh, pushing my ponytail out of my face. I just nod slowly, trying to blink back the tears that were coming fast. One of his hands touches my face, pushing my chin up to look at him. "Please be strong, for Scarlettes sake. The last thing she needs is a crying mom," He mumbles, kissing me softly. He releases, hopping the railing and chasing after Scarlette who takes off running. I laugh at him, muttering a few reassuring things before following Harrys route.