Chapter 38:

•• Harrys POV ••

"So, Harry, we've all heard about your newborn," The interviewer states, pointing me out of the group of boys around me. Niall and Liam sit to my left and right, proud smiles gliding onto their faces. I grin widely at the mention of Dylan.

"Yes, his full names actually Dylan Daniel Styles. Taylor and I are very excited for him," I say, trying to sound excited. Yet last time I gave an interview was with Taylor to announce Scarlettes death. Shivers splinter down my spine at the thought of Scarlette. I pray they don't ask about her.

"Well, that's a great name. Does he look more like you or Taylor?"

"Probably me, I got a picture here," I reply, pulling out my phone to a picture of Dylan sticking his tiny tongue out at the camera as he sits at the highchair. Taylors figure stands behind him, laughing hard though the camera does not capture her face. The boys and the interviewer erupt in a shower of 'Aws' and 'he sure does'.

Thankfully they mention no more about me and continue on with the other boys and the album details. But of course, they have to drag me back in. Can they not tell that I really don't want to answer?

"And how are you and Taylor-since your daughter passed away," She asks, acting all stern. What the hell. Its been 6 years and you decide to ask how we are.

"We're great- of course we will never forget our little Superstar but ya, Dylans' really helped Tay and I lately. We're just trying to rebuild our family. We've helped eachother through these tough times and I couldn't have done it with Taylor," I announce through gritted teeth. Thankfully Nialls arm loosely drapes around my chair, trying to divert the subject away from me. Good thing too before I walk out of the room. My arms cross and I stare blankly at the interviewer as she tries to continue on with death glares shooting her way.

"Well thanks for being here, boys," she says awkwardly, dismissing us as we wave goodbye to the camera. Thank goodness.