Chapter 11:

•Harrys POV•

Chapter 11:

_____________

"Scarlette needs to get some rest, we've planned some chemo tomorrow so its going to be a rough day. She'll need as much sleep as she can get,"

The stout nurse smiles, letting us file out.

"Goodnight sweetie, love you,"

Taylor mumbles to Scarr, kissing her forehead lightly. I smile, muttering a small 'love you'. She yawns, a sleepy smile decorating her face.

"Love you too, night night,"

She mutters. I press my lips to her cheek and follow Taylor out into the hallway. Everyone is sitting down, either against a wall or on a bench. Perrie and Eleanor are now here as well, sitting next to their now husbands on the wall.

"Babe, I think I'm going to get a drink. I'll be back in an hour,"

I whisper into Taylors ear, my voice musky and cracked from lack of sleep. She looks up at me, a disgusted look on her beautiful face.

"What? Harry, you've been sober since we got married and now that Scarr' is sick you're going to get drunk?"

She fumes, though looking way to tired to create a fight. We're both emotionally-exhausted and cant take any more damage.

"I need a way to cope-"

"That's not the way babe,"

She states flat, her eyes pleading. I sigh, looking around the room before softly pushing her against the wall.

"if I cant do that... there is substitutes,"

I wink, leaning our foreheads together. Her bottom lip pulls up between her teeth for a moment before falling out.

"Harry- not that either. Our child is in the hospital, do you really think sex is going to help 'cope' with that?"

She puts one hand to my chest, gently pushing me back a bit. But it manages a smirk out of her and that's the least I could ask of her.

"No. I'm sorry, love. i'd love to cuddle you right now though if you'd let me,"

I grin cheekily, wrapping her in my arms tightly. She laughs, pecking my cheek.

"You're the cutest,"