Chapter 37:

6 Years in the future~

"Harry, what are you doing?" I laugh, sitting our newborn down in a highchair. His beautiful curls were tossed and spread in all different ways, sweat beading down his face. He had insisted on taking a 2 mile run this morning, and now that he's back he is attempting to amuse Dylan, our baby. It took a long time to get over Scarr, but all of our friends and even the doctor told us it was time to move on emotionally. Even though we will never move on from Scarlette, or ever forget her, we decided to try to build our family again. So here is little Dylan. Our little dirty-blonde, green-eyed little boy. He's more like Harry. His hair is curly and shaggy, drooping down right above his eyes. Even he got Harrys beautiful dimples. I guess he got my personality in the genes.

He looks up at me, grinning widely. He had gone back to One Direction, just releasing their 6th album a few days ago so there's been a lot of publicity he's had to do. I, on the other hand, am about to go on my 8th albums tour. 8 albums. Wow. Sitting on the steps in Nashville, I would have never expected this life. I mean I dreamt about it but- I never thought it would come through. My 8th sold out tour, an amazing husband, a beautiful little girl who had just had her life cut short, and a new baby boy that is going to brighten our lives.

"Babe, I gotta get going to the interview," Harry says, walking over to me and snapping me from the daydreams.

"Don't flirt too much with the interviewer," I wink.

"Aw Tay, you know you're the only girl that catches my eye," He mumbles in my ear, hugging me from behind. I feel a blush heat my cheeks.

"Cheesy much?" I laugh, looking down at his hands around my waist. His chuckle vibrates through his chest and into mine.

"I love you," He whispers, letting go and starting to walk towards the door.

"I love you too, Harry." I reply, our lips meeting. We stay in the position for a few moments, savoring it, before parting. He quickly ducks his head in front of the highchair, making a face and causing Dylan to burst out in a high-pitched laugh.

"See ya!" He grins, closing the door.

"Watcha think we should do today, Dyl?" I smile, finishing filling my breakfast plate.