Chapter 13:

•• Authors Note ••

okay I don't make many of these so I'm gonna try and fit in all of the info. Okay so school starts Wednesday for me and most of the chapters will come at night. Starting Highschool:/ But anyway I wont keep ya waiting. Chapter 13;)

••

Chapter 13:

_____________

•Flashback•

The hotel room is only lit by candles, scattered around the room. Harry just broke up with me, and gotten into a big fight. I'm curled up in a ball on the couch, stuffing my face with icecream and whipped cream.

"Taylor?"

A voice echoes through the door. Three knocks, Ed. I don't feel like getting up, the blanket is tangled at the feet so I could barely move.

"Come in!"

I call, Ed opening the door and scanning the room until he finds me. I probably look horrible, used tissues scattered around me, icecream on my mouth, mascara trailing down my face.

"What's wrong? What did he do?"

He scrambles, bending down at my side. My eyes fill again as he puts his hand on mine.

"H-he broke up with me,"

I stutter, accepting a clean tissue from Ed to wipe the warm droplets from my cheeks. He opens his arms, allowing me to cry on his shoulder. I let my eyes close, his hand carressing my back calmingly.

"You deserve better than him, Tay,"

He mumbles into the hug, making me part and look into his eyes.

"I love you, Taylor. I've loved you since the first time I saw you and-"

He starts, interupting by Harry barging in. Not seeing Ed crouching on the floor.

"Taylor, I am so sorry. I'm an idiot, I never meant what I said,"

Harry stumbles, walking closer. I quickly stand up, walking over to the curly haired mess with green eyes that have tears threatening to spill.

"I love you, Taylor."

His voice echoes, softly placing a kiss on my cheek

•End of Flashback•