Chapter 7:

•• Authors Note ••

hiii guys, its going to get intense so the story will really begin tonight. Oh yeah, its just getting started. Thank y'all for reading, sorry I've been uploading a bit slow. Love ya!! Here's Chapter 7!!!

••

•Chapter 7:•

______________

"What the hell do you mean?"

Harry roars to the doctor, not believing the news for a second. Complete denial. I drop into the nearest chair, my head collapsing in my hands. Complete confusion.

Normal reactions for parents who's child had just got diagnosed for throat cancer... right?

Nope.

The doctor stumbles, trying to keep his composure under Harrys welling eyes.

"Mr. Styles, I assure you. We will do our best to-"

"Are you completely sure? no doubt in your mind. I swear if this is punk'd,"

Harry growls, swearing under his breath. The man nods quickly, probably a bit scared of Harrys dark side. I tune them out, my own thoughts filling my thoughts and pouring out down my cheeks as tears. My sweet little girl, my everything, my girl that goes shopping with me, the little girl I swore i'd never let anything bad happen to. And look what's happened. Look what I allowed. I need Harry. I need his embrace and a shoulder to cry on, yet I know he deals with his sadness in a different way. I had heard the door slam open moments go, obviously Harry going to take out his anger hitting something. Hopefully a punching bag.

"Mrs?"

the nurse that had taken Scarlette mumbles. I look up, her eyes are bloodshot and she looks as if she'd been crying.

"Would you like me to contact anyone for you? A friend?"

She adds, her hand rubbing my back and trying to coax me. I shake my head, muttering a small "I'll do it" before she scatters off to her duties.

"Selena,"

I mumble into my phone.

"Tay, what's wrong?"

She replies, the sound of Justin singing in the kitchen from the background. I hear her yell for him to be quiet for a moment.

"I-its Scarlette,"

"Where? I'll be there in five."

"St Johnsons,"

"I'm bringing Justin. Be there soon. hold on,"

She says quickly, saying something to Justin as I hear the door close before she hangs up. I sigh, almost out of tears. My fingers absent-mindedly dial name after name, pouring out the details as they all agree to come as soon as they can.

Harry opens the door, he had shirt burst open, his veins popping out of his neck and his face red. His eyes are tear-stained and he looks destroyed when his eyes meet mine. He practically sprints to me, engulfing me in a huge, comforting hug.

"Taylor, i'm so sorry, i-i should've stayed with you,"

He mutters into my shoulder, swaying us back in forth as we cry hard into eachothers now drenched shirts.