Chapter 30:

My eyes open to the sight of Harry looking down at me with a smile. His hair is swept messily to the side, just plaid pajama pants cover his torso.

"Goodmorning, Love," He says huskily, his warm hand on my back. The sunlight seeping through the blinds reflects off his eyes, shining green.

"Oh hey, babe," I mutter, smiling up at him. His dimples pop out cheekily, leaning over and pressing his lips into mine. I tug away, pouting at Harry. "Harry, I have morning breath!" He laughs, pulling me into a hug. His cologne from yesterday lingers on his form, intoxicating my senses. I pull my hand off his chest and turn over, sitting on the edge of the bed. The clock blinks '5:15' ugh. So early. Coffee on the porch overlooking the mountains watching the sunrise sounds great though. I don't bother changing, just pulling an overcoat off the hanger and carrying it down to the kitchen.

"Hey can you start the coffee?"

I say behind me to Harry. He had thrown on the white tanktop, keeping his pajama pants on as do I. He nods as I drape the coat against the chair, beginning to walk back over to his barely towering figure. He plugs his iphone in the dock, letting music fill the room. Again, A Thousand Years comes on. His arms wrap around my torso, "can I have this dance?"

I smirk, "of course, mr styles"

I have died every day

waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

I will love you for a thousand more

We dance around in sync with the beat, twirling me around. My mind makes up the daydream that I had experienced before we got married, like the Love Story music video. Our bodies decorated in ball gowns and old suits, delicately wavering around the kitchen.

"I'll love you for a thousand more"

Harry sings the last line, dipping me down as the music slowly dies off. We stay in that position, staring into eachothers eyes. Letting the moment create itself into a memory we wont soon forget. The beeping of the brewer snaps us from our daydream, Harry lifting me back so I'm standing up. He turns around, taking two mugs out of the cabinet and pouring the coffee in them. I come behind him, wrapping my arms around his torso and swaying back and forth, softly singing 'Wanted' to myself.

"I love you"

"I love you too"