Chapter 12:

•Back to Taylors POV•

Justin and all the boys have slowly made their way home at 2AM, everyone except Selena, Harry and I. She refuses to leave, even after Harry tried to tell Justin to try. Nothing. My mom and dad had left around 11PM emotionally-wrecked as did Austin. So we let her be, cuddled up in a jacket on the bench opposite from us. Mom had said she'd grab our suitcases from our house and bring them here tomorrow.

"hey,"

a muffled voice comes from the corner of the hall. Harry stays asleep, as does Selena but I couldn't sleep so I struggle out of Harrys grasp to stand up. The ginger has a carry-on suitcase and his hair is messy, looking like he just got off a flight. I totally forgot he was doing a show in Idaho tonight- so he did get off a plane.

I walk over to him, my eyes filled to the brim once again as I hug him. I haven't seen him since the wedding, he's been on his own tours now as am I. He was literally my best friend during the Red tour and I've missed him so much.

"How is she?"

He asks after we part, scratching his neck. I bite on my quivering lip, looking at the ground.

"Chemo tomorrow. She's a fighter though, she'll get through this,"

"oh I know she will. Look I probably should come back tomorrow, Harry doesn't want to see me tonight,"

He grumbles quietly, glancing at Harry. It just hasnt been the same since Harry got me. Ed loved me. A lot. I ,of course, oblivious. Ed was crushed, they got into a fight over me. And, frankly, my feelings were for Harry. Not that I didn't love Ed, but as my best friend.

"You do know he's missed you, Ed. He isn't mad.."

I whisper as he turns. He glances back, as if considering this, before continuing on.

"I know,"