Chapter 24:

•Harrys POV•

'Crazier' blasts through my earphones during shuffle as I stride through the halls toward the Chickfila downstairs. My hand glides through my hair in an attempt to be presentable in case of a fan picture. I really hope the doctor updates us today, that's what we'd been planning on.

"Hi, uhm can I get a kids 4 pack chicken nuggets, a chicken sandwich, and an 8 pack chicken nugget combo to go please?"

I order to the blonde-headed boy who looked more like a beach bum than a hospital restaurant worker. He nods, ringing it up and looking back to me.

"$14.35. You're Harry Styles, right?"

He says in a tone that matches his appearance. I smile as I pull out the money and hand it to him.

"Yup!"

I mumble, taking the bags in one hand and drinks in the other.

"How's Scarlette? I've been praying for her and y'alls family,"

He asks, his face turning concerned. I cant help the smile that finds its way onto my face. This is literally so kind of a young boy to ask how my sick daughter is.

"She's... she's okay. Her personality hasn't changed but its definately taking its toll. Thank you for asking, that's really kind and I appreciate the prayers,"

I say, taking a quick photo with the boy before making my way back to her room. Its crazy to think so many people are praying for us and Scarr. I pull out my phone, going on twitter and pressing post.

'@Harry_Styles: I literally cant thank you guys enough for the prayers for Taylor,Scarlette and I.xx'