Chapter 8:

*Harrys POV*

________________

"When can we see her?"

I ask the nurse, though gritted teeth. I'm trying to not be as demanding as I'm feeling right now. For Taylors' sake anyway.

"Let me check with Doctor Robinson, I'll let you know as soon as I can,"

She nods, walking off to find him. Its the same one that took Scarr back there. I nod, turning around and heading back to the group.

Taylor is greeting Selena and Justin. She hasn't stopped crying since we found out and I'm really starting to worry about her. I've never seen her so depressed.

"hey bro, I'm so sorry,"

Justin says, hugging me as the girls sob. His voice is cracked as though he's emotional. He is very close to Scarlette as well.

"thanks man, I appreciate it,"

I mumble, wiping my tears off my face in an act to look strong in front of Taylor. Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Louis rush in, spotting me and hurrying over.

"What's the news?"

Liam speaks up after the boys gather around Justin and I.

"T-throat cancer.."

I choke on my tears, threatening to spill over. Not in front of the guys, please not in front of them. I look up to see almost all of them looking like me. Especially Niall, he looks like a wreck. Well, Scarlettes' favorite was Uncle Niall.

"I... I um- I need a minute,"

Niall mutters, walking down the hall while wiping some tears on his shirt. A true friend, he is. The other boys are also crying pretty badly as well.