Chapter 1 - First Night

A/N: I don't fully know how did this idea come to my mind, but I'm gonna write it down anyway.

I also don't know what else to say other than it's going to be a Diegia story so if you read it then enjoy ;)

Selvaggia's POV:

Ballando 11 is starting soon.

Just another dance show I'm going to be in as a jury member and will have to judge the people the best I can.

Nothing to be too worried about.

Well, there will probably be some fights, but this is how shows like this are going.

By the way if you don't know...

My name's Selvaggia Lucarelli.

I'm identified as a blogger, a public speaker and TV personality, but I'm also a mother with a loving son and have a loving boyfriend.

A great family in short.

So I can say I have a great life.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Tonight is the night of the first show.

I've already met up with Milly, who's going to be the host of this show, as every year when Ballando Con Le Stelle is on air.

- I'll be near, okay? - said Lorenzo, my boyfriend - Good luck!

- Thank you - I smiled, gave him a kiss then hardly, but let him go and sit down while I went to get myself ready for the show.

So far all I knew was that we're going to have a quest too that's going to tell his opinion about the couples' dance, but I didn't know yet who's it going to be.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Only a few minutes left before the show starts and I was simply talking to Mariotto, another jury member that was sitting right beside me.

- By the way did you hear who's gonna be the guest? - he said, looking and sounding suspiciously mysterious about it.

- No, but judging by your look I have a feeling you know more than I do...

- This might won't make you too happy, but it's your ex-boyfriend.

- Wait, who exactly?!

But before Mariotto could say anything more I saw him...

Diego...