Chapter 12 - Hospital

Diego's POV:

I'm still surprised she agreed to this.

But I'm also extremely happy she did because I really wanted to try this again with her and maybe... Just maybe, but she might grow to like me again...

I don't know yet, but I hope it'll happen.

But until then I have to work this out first!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Luckily I already had something planned out so it wasn't hard to get the rest done and call Selvaggia, letting her know I'm done with it.

- Okay. When should we meet up? - she questioned me.

- Anytime you have time for it - I replied.

- Later this afternoon?

- Okay, sounds good!

- Then see you soon - she said and I could see her smiling when she said that, even though we were talking on phone.

But before she hang up she asked:

- Will you see your mother tomorrow?

- Uh... Yes, why?

- Can I go with you as well?

- Do you really want to?

- Yes... I want see her... As I'm sure she wouldn't mind me coming... And I hope you wouldn't either...

- No! No, of course not... Then... Then how about I pick you up at 8 tomorrow morning?

- Okay... Sounds good - she replied to me soon we hang up, but I was still staring at my phone.

She wants to actually come with me.

I'm so glad...

I feel so much better...

Honestly...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Selvaggia's POV:

8 am and Diego's here right in time.

He sounded so sad when I asked him about his mother so of course I wanted to go with him to see her as well.

I remember back then she really did like me and I also remember her calling me and saying sorry because of Diego leaving me.

I really do love her and I want to go.

- Good morning! - Diego greeted me cheerfully, although this cheerfulness wasn't real.

- Good morning - I replied.

- Shall we go?

- Yes!

He just smiled then we headed off to the hospital.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Hello, mother... How're you doing today? - Diego spoke softly when he entered his mother's room.

I stayed at the door for now as I wanted him to talk first.

- Diego... You're here... Again... - she replied weakly.

- Of course I am... And I didn't come alone... - he said then he turned towards me, telling me to go in too.

So I did.

- Hello, Mrs. Ramos... - I smiled as I went to the side of her bed.

- Selvaggia... - she mumbled as she also looked slightly shocked - What... What are you... Doing here?

- Diego told me about your sickness...

- I'm getting better though... - she said, sounding pretty happy.

- That's good! - I smiled as we continued talking.