Chapter 16 - Temptation

Selvaggia's POV:

After the show I said goodbye to everyone and I hopped into the car with Lorenzo, but on the way home he was surprisingly silent.

And by that I mean he didn't even say a word to anything I said to him...

- Lorenzo! - I snapped after a while - Are you even listening??

- I am - he replied.

- What's wrong?

- Nothing.

- I know you're lying... Now tell me what's wrong!

- Wrong... Everything was wrong with this evening, Selvaggia... Morgan... Diego... Everyone was in one place just to make me feel like crap and feel like a child that doesn't belong here... - he groaned.

- What the hell are you talking about??

He didn't respond.

- Why are you being jealous?!

- Because they both are better than me!

- Wha...

- Don't even say it's not true because it is!

- Lorenzo...

He sighed.

- Sorry! Sorry...

Now I sighed too.

- It's okay... Let's just go home and rest... - I smiled at him as I placed my hand on his.

I don't want to lose him over some idiot ex-boyfriend that makes him terribly jealous and makes me want to do something I really shouldn't.

God...

Things are getting way too complicated.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The following day while Lorenzo was away I also went to see Diego so we can continue practising.

- How's your mother doing? - I asked him while we were doing our thing - I haven't been able to go with you and see her.

- She's doing better right now - he replied while leaning me backwards - All thanks to you, Selvaggia - he added.

- Why me?

- Because you made her happy again...

He pulled me up and now our faces were inches away from each other.

- And as they say... Happiness is a great medicine...

- Okay, but...

- I know you think I'm crazy... But since she's happier somehow she has been able to have hope again... Hope for living which she lost months ago...

I was shocked to hear that.

- Selvaggia...

- Yes...?

- I'm sorry...

- For what?

- For pulling you into this...

- It's okay - I smiled.

- You make her happy... And you make me happy... By being here for us...

Meanwhile I suddenly felt a push on my back and I realized I was pushed against the wall.

- Diego...

- I'm sorry... For everything I've done... To hurt you, but now I... No, not just now... I've missed you so terribly much...

- I've missed you too...

To this he looked quite surprised at me.

But then...

- I love you...

Then he kissed me...