Chapter 9 - Upset

The following week went by fast as basically nothing really happened other than me seeing Asia being offended over every single thing I said to her in the previous show and also in a video, Milly wanted me to make.

Well... That might have been too much, but whatever do I care.

Honestly.

Someone like her just shouldn't talk to me like that as I still know more about dancing and everything than she does.

In fact I know more about everything than she does.

But she's too dumb to realize and all she's able to do is to offend me and her fans as well which is the worst thing an actress could do.

But it's her business and not mine.

I haven't really heard anything from Diego either the whole week... Although I saw him having interviews about the show and about protecting me previously which his answer was:

- We made up and we're friends now. I couldn't just listen to Asia offending her on live show.

Friends.

That's really good to hear, but Lorenzo's still getting easily jealous over him every time he has been asked about me, if he commented on something I've posted, or basically for everything Diego has done so far.

I still don't get fully why.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Starting off tonight's show Diego didn't seem to be too happy for some reason.

I wonder what's up...

But just as I was about to go up to him Lorenzo stopped me from even getting closer to him...

- Hey... Ready for tonight's show? - he smiled then kissed me.

- Uh... Yeah, I am - I mumbled as I returned his kiss, but my worry didn't vanish yet.

So I texted Diego once when I was alone.

"What's the matter, Diego?"

I could see he was reading my message while he sat down to his place, but all he said was:

"I'm just tired. That's all."

Tired? Really?

Huh...

"Lie to me if you want, but if there's something wrong... Please tell me"

I saw him hesitating for a little while, but soon he replied again:

"This is not something I could tell you through text..."

"Then let's meet at my dressing room at the first break!"

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"I won't let you get away with this! Meet me at my dressing room!"

Only a minute passed by before he replied again:

"Okay."