Chapter 18 - Fourth Night

Selvaggia's POV:

I'm still shocked by what I said and did to Diego that day.

It's not right.

I'm stupid.

But...

I still love him and I'd truly love to just get back to him, but this is pretty much impossible right now since I'm with Lorenzo...

And since I don't know if I can trust him and in what he said, or not.

I don't think I should be worried about that he's lying to me, but I am...

It's just so stupid... Or I'm not?

I don't know anymore...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Anyway...

Next show's starting within a few minutes and by now many people hate me for hating on Platinette and Asia, but what do I care!

Okay, it's kind of irritating mostly because I don't necessarily hate them...

But oh well...

- Are you ready for our performance? - Diego asked me.

- Yeah... I guess I am - I replied - But we will only do it later on when everyone's done with their performance, no?

- That's correct.

I sighed deeply.

- You'll be fine today, don't worry - he said with a gentle smile and he massaged my neck for some moments which was the best thing he could do to make me calm down.

- Thank you... - I mumbled.

- I know that people's hate kinda bothers you, but don't be bothered... Most of them agree with you and the rest are just lead by their love for those two dumb idiots...

This made me giggle this time.

- Diego... Damnit... - I giggled.

- Now, now... I love to see this... - he smirked at me - Keep that smile up later on too!

- I'll try...

----- TIME SKIP -----

I still had some doubts in my skills, but Diego made sure to keep me happy and keep me confident while we were waiting for our time.

And once when we got to it...

- Now! - Milly started - While the time for voting is going we have a performance to watch with Diego Ramos and the member of the jury Selvaggia Lucarelli!

We were already in backstage, getting ready...

But what I saw and heard from the video they played before we got to perform nearly made me cry...