Chapter 33 - Another Catfight

Diego's POV:

Going back to the others I see Clari looking at me with full of jealousy in her eyes.

I tried to ignore it, but she just had to speak up about it...

- Is your girlfriend okay? - she asked sarcastically.

- You know she isn't my girlfriend.

- It doesn't seem that way and I'm not the only one thinking this, but whole Italy at this point so how about you stop lying atleast to us?

- I'm not lying. As you probably know she has a boyfriend - I groaned, trying to stay as calm as I possibly can.

- Fine then... - she groaned too.

- And why are you so jealous, if you're the one that also supposed to have a boyfriend which is not me? - I said, maybe a bit too coldly.

But I just get annoyed when I think about him.

- Hm? You're the jealous one now? - she smirked.

- I'm not jealous. We broke up and I'm not wishing for our relationship back.

- I doubt that's the truth.

- Think whatever you want to, but I have enough to worry about. I don't want to worry about you doing something that you shouldn't.

- I'm not that childish. You're not that much of a "dream guy" anyway.

- That's good. Then don't bother me, or Selvaggia unless you, or we have work together - I groaned then I just walked away.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Selvaggia's POV:

Next night is coming up now and as usual I arrived with Lorenzo.

But someone else just had to arrived at the same time as us which was Clari.

- Well, good evening, lovebirds - she said sarcatically.

- You really had to speak up, huh? - I groaned.

- Why? Can't I just greet an old friend of mine?

- We have never been friends.

- Too bad. I'm sure you're an interesting person, otherwise Diego wouldn't have dated you for years.

- So appearently you're calling yourself less "interesting" now?

- Hoho!

- Hey, calm down you two! - suddenly Lorenzo interrupted.

- I'm calm - I replied with a smirk, but Clari didn't seem to appreciate that.

Luckily before anyone could continue the others from her group, Tini and the other children came and pulled her away.

- Little bitch... Who does she think she is to talk to me like that?! - I mumbled silently in anger.

- Exactly what you just said - Lorenzo replied - Just a little bitch that doesn't deserve your attention.

As much as I tried to hold it back I began to laugh at this.

I have no idea what is this all about with her acting like this, but I have a feeling she wants to get to Diego again.

So in that case she's just jealous...