Chapter 32 - Loving

Selvaggia's POV:

I have to admit, I felt a little frustrated to see Diego and Clari hugging there and exactly this is why I quickly left them where they were, but Diego came after me soon after the incident.

- Selvaggia! Wait for me! - I hear him calling after me so I stopped.

- What is it? - I asked back.

- You know I'm just being nice to her and nothing more...

- Well, I don't know for sure! But it's not like as if you'd need to explain anything to me as we aren't together!

Diego came closer to me then he slowly pushed me against the wall while looking deeply into my eyes then way my heart nearly stopped.

- You're the only woman I want...

I couldn't help letting out a sarcastic laugh as he said that.

- You don't believe me, do you? - he continued, probably realizing that he already said that to me once and then left me afterwards.

- No... Actually - I continued laughing awkwardly.

I was honestly afraid what he's going to say, but as it was expected he soon began to smile...

- That's fine - he said - But can I ask you a favor?

- What favor?

- Saturday morning come to the park, where we used to walk around and talk at the beginning of our relationship. There I'll show you how much you still mean to me...

- Diego...

- Please - he begged - I need only a chance to prove myself...

And yet again... I just couldn't say no to him.

- Okay... - I sighed - I'll be there.

- Thank you! - he smiled happily then kissed me on the cheek so lovingly that my heart just skipped a beat - I won't disappoint you, I promise...

- You better not...

Diego's POV:

- I've told you once already... That I only love you... And I'm not gonna change my mind for her sake - I said to Selvaggia.

She really seems like she doesn't know if she should believe me fully, of not, but I'm trying my best to make her believe me.

Because what I'm telling her is the truth.

- Then better get into your plans because Clari seemed to want to get more private when I got there - Selvaggia said - I don't know why would you choose me anyway... She's younger, more talented and everything else that I'm not...

- Maybe that's right... But you're everything I need right now... - I smiled at her, kissing her hand lovingly.

- Okay, okay... But you should go now - she muttered with a little playful smile.

I just went to kiss her on the cheek one more time before leaving...