Chapter 29 - Joy

Once when we finally had a break I was able to speak to Samantha properly and with Diego as well, but as I suspected Lorenzo's jealousy didn't let him let me go alone.

So he came with me and I introduced him to Sam, who reacted a little weirdly.

She acted more like as if she doesn't even want to try fo be friends.

Lorenzo didn't notice that, but I did and I think Diego did notice it too.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Diego's POV:

Soon Lorenzo left us because he had to take a phone call so me, mom and Selvaggia were left alone, near the jury table.

Well... In that case we weren't alone, but oh well.

- Is this boy really your boyfriend?! - Mom asked Selvaggia, on a tone that you could tell she wasn't impressed.

- Yes... Why?

- Uh... No reason...

It's obvious that there was a reason.

But she won't say it in front of me.

- I'm really happy to see you here by the way! - Selvaggia continued - Does that mean you're fully going to recover now?

- It's not sure yet... But I'm definitely feeling better now!

- But they say she can recover - I added.

- I see... Then keep going on on this way!

Selvaggia's POV:

I feel pretty happy right now, seeing Sam here and this happy.

And Diego seems more than happy as well...

But now he left to take a phone call, or something so me and Sam were left alone...

And this is all she needed to have now...

- You need to get back to Diego - she told me right away.

- Huh?

- You heard me! - she snapped quietly - You two are meant to get back together!

- You know I have Lo-----

- Yes, you have that kid that actually seem nice, but do you really think you can fool me?

- Fool you??

- Yes! Fool me with trying to pretend you have no deep feelings for him!

- Erm...

- Selvaggia... I think I know you better - she said with a smile, but she didn't say anything more as the guys both came back.

But this left me questioning myself...

Seriously...