Chapter 37 - Kisses

Diego's POV:

- I love you too... - she whispered - Please... Just... Don't leave me again... Please...

Her begging broke my heart.

Does she really think I'd be able to leave her again, after all I've promised her?

- I'm not going to leave you anymore... - I whispered while kissing her neck softly - I could never leave you anymore... Doesn't matter what happens... I'll be here for you...

- Thank you... - she muttered - Thank you so much... I'm seriously glad you're here for me again...

- And I'm glad to be here again... To make you happy and make you complete, as you usually said before - I smiled at her and caressed her cheek softly.

She finally managed to smile up at me without crying then she kissed me softly.

After all that we unfortunately needed to head back home so once when we got back to my car I dropped her off at her house then I also headed home.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Selvaggia's POV:

He takes over all my thoughts.

This is ridiculous.

But at the same time it feels so good...

Today I don't really have much to do so it's okay for me to space out.

But I didn't want to be at home, alone so I headed off to the gym, hoping to see Diego there...

And I actually did.

When I arrived I saw him lifting with the gym's owner, Daniel so before going in to change I went to see them.

- Selvaggia! - Diego gasped - Hi! Coming to workout?

- Yeah. How long will you be here?

- Long enough to have you join us - he said happily.

- Then I'll be here in a sec!

Diego's POV:

She was done with getting changed so she soon joined me and we began to work together with her and Daniel, but soon after she joined Dan had to leave so he said goodbye to us and left.

I like him and everything, but right now I'm happy that he left us alone.

While working out together we had an amazing time.

In fact time was flying by way too fast and soon we were finished and just doing our stretch after being done.

- We really need to talk about when you're coming here - she told me - I like to be with you and work out together.

- I'm glad to hear that - I smiled as I stepped behind her, helping her stretching out her arms - I'll make sure to think about an exact time... When we can come together - I said as I kissed her neck.

- Ah, Diego... - she gasped.

- Sorry - I mumbled.

- No... It's okay - she smiled - Don't stop...

- As you wish - I smiled back now as I gave her a few more kisses while stretching then we finished fully and headed off.