Chapter 11 - Dancing again?

Selvaggia's POV:

People's mouths immediately hang open as they saw the video Diego asked for, including Platinette and Asia, who have been doubting my knowledge of dancing.

Meanwhile Mariotto smirked at me...

- Really... I didn't even remember this... - he said - Gosh... You should've gotten into this again...

- Oh no, I shouldn't have - I groaned - Besides at the time it was Diego's idea to even join in!

- But you look like you've enjoyed it - Carol said from my other side.

Yeah, of course I did since we were a couple at the time so of course I enjoyed every single moment of it...

- I did...

That's all I mumbled while I was also watching the video then I looked over to Diego, who seemed to be a little emotional just by watching this.

Diego...

But I'd lie if I'd say it doesn't make me miss the past...

It does...

Anyway...

Once when the video was done the whole audience clapped...

- I was not expecting you to dance like this ever! - said Enrico Papi, one of the most annoying and most talkative person of this whole show - I'd like to try this someday!

- Oh, you wish! - his partner spoke up as she hit him on the shoulder playfully, causing most of the others to laugh.

(A/N: To Papi you don't need to see him, but just imagine some really annoying guy that just can't shut up and thinks he's so amazing when he isn't xD)

- I personally would like to ask you... - Diego spoke up as he looked at me now - To join me for a performance next week.

- What?! Uhh...

- You don't have to answer yet - he smiled - Just think about it...

I just nodded awkwardly while Milly continued the show.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The rest of the night went by with me thinking about this offer he did.

Before leaving to go home I went up to Milly and asked her to get all the records about me and Diego's all performances from that time which she agreed to right away.

After that I decided to head home, but on my way of going outside I bumped into Diego...

- I'm sorry if I've embarrassed you - he said.

- No... Actually it was great to see that video again... - I smiled at him - And about the offer of dancing again together...

- Yes?

- Okay... I'm into it!

- Really?

- Yes!

He smiled and nodded.

- Alright then! I will uh... Make a choreography... And then we will do what we have to do...

- Okay!