Chapter 31 - Clara Alonso

Selvaggia's POV:

I can't believe Diego actually just said what he said on live TV!

Little perv!

But it's fine as I know him better than anyone and in this case I knew what he was thinking about exactly, causing me to have the opportunity to speak back.

Diego, Diego...

You thought you can embarrass me, huh?

That was a big fail.

Or maybe not that big of a fail as it made the audience laugh and it kinda made me laugh too and feel happier.

He always finds the best way to make me happy.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Time has been going so slow when I can't see him and I honestly have no idea what to with myself sometimes.

But again... I can't just be clingy when I have my own work, problems and everything.

Diego's POV:

I miss her.

It's terrible how much I miss her again.

But I can't help it.

She's just too amazing and just want her to be around me.

But I couldn't have her around me as today Tini and some others are arriving and in the weekend they'll be performing in the show.

As happy as I was to see them I wasn't too happy to see Clari right now.

I'm already feeling like a piece of trash and she's gonna be here now as well, making me feel even more miserable.

As you may know we had a 2 years relationship, but only 2 years.

And I don't know if she's still mad because of the breakup, or not.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We met up at the Ballando Con Le Stelle studio...

- Diego!! - Tini screamed excitedly as she literally jumped into my arms.

- Jesus, Tini! - I laughed - Glad you see you've missed me so much!

- How about me? Do I get a hug too? - I hear Clari speaking from behind me.

When I let go of Tini I turned to face her...

- Of course you do - I replied then I went to hug her too.

- Nice to see you again... - she said with a little smile - I've missed you...

- Nice to see you too - I said, but that's all I said to her.

Suddenly...

- Such a lovely reunion - I hear Selvaggia's sarcastic voice as she walked out of one of the rooms nearby, looking like she's about to kill either me, or Clari.

- Yeah, you could say that - Clari replied.

- Well, I'll leave you be then - she groaned then she walked away.

Fortunately enough others came around, including Milly, who completely distracted Clari and everyone else so I could quickly go after Selvaggia...