Chapter 2 - Diego

Diego's POV:

Honestly I only said yes to this offer because I knew Selvaggia's going to be here as well.

Although she looks like she's about to kill me right now for even being here, but I'm more happy about seeing her again after 8 years.

Oh, by the way my name's Diego Ramos and all you need to know is that I'm an actor and I've been Selvaggia's boyfriend for 3 years before I stupidly decided to leave Italy because of some work, causing us to argue, break up and don't talk for 8 years at all.

I also stupidly decided to date one of the people I was working with which was the stupidest thing I could do as I knew I don't love her.

But anyway...

Now where we are again.

As I walked in to the studio and towards the place, where I have to sit I stopped in front of her to speak to her for a moment...

- Nice to see you again, beautiful - I smiled at her.

- Yeah, sure - she groaned.

- Are you still this mad at me?

- I wasn't expecting to see you here now.

- That's too bad because I'll be here for some other show nights as well.

- Great.

- I know. And while I'm here we need to talk.

- No, we don't.

- Selvaggia...

- Diego! This is not the best place to talk to each other about anything you're thinking about right now!

- How do you even know what do I want to talk about?

- I know you good enough. Now go and sit down do we can start the show - she groaned coldly at me which I won't lie... It hurted me.

But I understand.

I didn't even try to call her either.

So I understand why she's mad at me.

- Fine. I will, but you won't run away from this conversation - I told her than I walked to my place, sat down and sighed deeply.

I feel happy to see her, but I don't know what to do to atleast make her talk to me.

She might doesn't want to talk to me because she has a boyfriend right now which I'd lie if I say I don't want to break them apart, but right now all I want is to talk to her properly.

Which is not gonna be too easy...