Chapter 4 - Gym

Selvaggia's POV:

The show finished with success as usual and as the last 10 show did...

Although we're nowhere near finished yet so it's a long way to go.

Luckily tonight Lorenzo agreed to drive us back home so I could gladly just sit there and relax beside him on the way.

- It's surprising that Diego was called in as the guest - Lorenzo said.

- Yeah, I know - I sighed deeply just by thinking about Diego - I didn't know about it though.

- I know you didn't - he smiled - I could see that on your facial expression.

- Heh... Was it that obvious?

- Yes... And also the fact that you didn't want to see him at all.

- That's true... I really didn't want to see him again...

- Luckily you only need to see him for the time while you're there.

- True...

Or atleast that's what I was hoping for.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day while Lorenzo went to take care of his own businesses I decided to go to the gym for some workout.

But when I entered there I saw Diego.

- What the hell...? - I groaned as I was watching him and the boss of this place posing for a picture.

I remember them being good friends before...

But I wasn't expeting Diego to come here to meet him again.

And today...

- These two are like if they didn't even break apart for one second - said the receptionist, who has also been working here for as long as I was usually coming here which is atleast for 9 years at this point.

Diego has also been a part of this place.

And I don't think I need to explain the rest.

Anyway I ignored them and went to get changed, hoping for Diego to leave once when I'm done...

----- TIME SKIP -----

But he didn't...

- Hi there - he smirked at me.

- Hello... - I groaned.

He sighed.

- Can we just talk for a bit? I wouldn't waste your time for too long.

Well...

It won't hurt to listen.

- Fine. Speak up...

- I just want to say sorry... - he sighed - I messed it up, I know... You have a boyfriend now, I know that too... But all I'm asking you is to forgive me and let's be friends again... Atleast...

Honestly as much as I'd just say "fuck off" I can't...

He said sorry after all.

So why not forgive him?

This is what I actually wanted to hear from him anyway.

- Okay... I forgive you - I smiled at him - Atleast you finally admitted you messed it up...

He smiled back at me.

Oh, Jesus...

That smile again...

Come on, Selvaggia! Snap out of it!

- Now... Will you still waste my time, or rather join me for a workout? - I asked jokingly.

- I'm joining you! - he smiled and so we began out workout together.