Chapter 17 - Regret?

Diego kissed me and honestly?

I really don't mind that.

I mean I know I really should just push him away since I have a boyfriend and such, but... I just can't do it.

I'm unable to push him away.

I never could do it.

So instead of complaining I returned the kiss which soon turned out to be more passionate than I was expecting.

- Well... I wasn't expecting this... - Diego muttered once when we broke apart.

- I wasn't expecting this to happen either... - I replied as I also looked away - I shouldn't have done this... And I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did...

- Selvaggia...

I could feel just by the way he spoke that he wanted to say something more, but we were interrupted by the camera men that came to work with us again so we couldn't talk about this any more.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Diego's POV:

I don't know if she regrets kissing me back, or not... But she acts like she does.

I shouldn't have done that.

I knew she has a boyfriend and that it'd get her into a serious trouble if I do something like this, but I just couldn't hold back.

I had to show her...

I had to show her that she still means the world to me...

- Diego... - suddenly her voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

- Yes? - I asked back, trying to act as normal as possible.

- Can we talk somewhere privately?

- Sure... Sure...

She seemed somehow really serious which... I won't lie... It scared me a little... But I went with her to her dressing room because literally that was the only place we could be alone.

Once when we were there she just kissed me.

What?

I'm so damn confused right now.

- Diego, I don't regret... Doing what I did now... And what I did earlier today...

- You... Don't...?

- No... But I can't just leave him and get back to you, or anything like that either...

- That's understandable...

- It's really hard for me too... But try to understand me... I really don't want to lose you again, but I...

- You don't trust me either, do you?

She didn't say anything.

- So that's the issue...

- Yeah... Short of... But... I don't want to lose you again...

- You won't - I smiled at her - You'll never lose me again... I can promise you that...

Now she smiled in relief, but before she could say anything more someone knocked on the door...

- Sorry for bothering you, but we need to get the interviews done! - we heard one of the men speak at the other side of the door.

- Okay, we're coming! - Selvaggia replied and before going back out she smiled and said - Thank you...

All I could do was to smile back and nod as we headed out and act normal.

Or as normal as possible atleast...