Chapter 40 - Hug

Diego's POV:

I can see that something's wrong with Selvaggia, but right now I have no time to ask her about it.

Instead I tried to make her happier...

- So how have you been doing?

- Been good... Feeling exhaused - she replied, looking a little sad - You? Everything is okay?

- Yeah, I guess... Although I've missed seeing you...

She smiled right away as I said that.

- I've missed you too - she then said - I seriously did...

- Should we get out for a dinner after the show?

- Uhh... I don't know...

- I'm just offering you this - I smiled, kissing her on the head - You don't have to accept it... Just think about it, okay?

- Okay... - she nodded with a little smile - But I might gonna need your company later on...

- Okay - I smiled back at her and soon headed to my place as the show was about to start.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I kept an eye on Selvaggia the whole time while I was watching the show and I could see she wasn't herself at all.

I mean...

I might think that because she was around the people that she pretty much liked and there were no arguments so far, but...

Hell!

What am I talking about?

I know there is something wrong with her!

I know her good enough to see that.

Anyways...

As the first break rolled in I only didn't look at her for a moment and she disappeared out of my sight for some reason.

- Fuck...

But looking around I soon saw her and she was near to cry as she walked off to the back.

And of course I went to follow her to see what's going on...

- Selvaggia! Selvaggia... - I called after her.

- Just go back! - she told me - Go back... Please...

- I'm not leaving you now! - I said as I grabbed her arm gently and pulled her to me, making her face me.

Just then I saw she was crying...

- Diego, no...

- What happened?

- I... We broke up... Me and Lorenzo...

- Selvaggia...

- Don't ask more... - she stuttered - Just... Just hug me... Please... That's all I need right now... Your magical hug...

I didn't ask, or say anything more, but hugged her tightly while she began to cry even harder than she did before.

But it soon made her calm down...