Chapter 36 - Date Night: Part 2

Diego's POV:

So far so good.

I got the reaction what I was expecting from Selvaggia so from now on I don't think anything could go badly.

I hope?

But anyway...

As we headed more inside I lead her to our table which was also the one, where we first sat together, on our first date.

And as soon as Selvaggia realized that I got a hit to my arm...

- Ow, Jesus!

- I should be the one saying that! - she snapped, but I could see she was nearly crying right now - Are you seriously going to make me cry tonight??

- Only crying from joy is allowed! - I joked.

- Well, what else could it be...? - she muttered with a little adorable smile.

- Good! - I smirked - Now let's get to the date!

And with that we sat down.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Selvaggia's POV:

So far this date has been going so good that I just stopped caring about anyone possibly be seeing us together with Diego.

I just feel too happy right now.

We had our dinner while we just talked, talked and talked.

This date was exactly what I needed.

Just someone that's dear to my heart to talk to and just don't care about anything else.

- I can't believe you still can make me so damn happy... - I muttered after a while.

- I'm glad I can... Because I want to see you happy when you're with me... - he smiled lovingly at me - Your smile will always be my happiness...

- Diego, stop...

- I love you - he then said, causing my heart nearly jump out of my chest again.

I know he said that before already, but every single time he says that it makes me feel so happy.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After the dinner we went out for a walk outside the park which had pretty much many people around, just walking and talking as we did.

Luckily no one really payed attention to us...

- I know you're with Lorenzo and you might won't leave him for my sake... - Diego began - But...

- Diego...

- But I still want to make you happy... Whenever you need it...

He said that whilehe stood in front of me, looking deeply into my eyes, causing me to melt as usual...

- You're my happiness... And I'd do anything to see you happy...

- Enough... - I stuttered - Enough...

- I'm sorry...

- Just kiss me already... - I added.

He looked surprised at me, but he did how I asked him to do and kissed me lovingly on the lips...