Chapter 35 - Date Night: Part 1

Selvaggia's POV:

I'm seriously frustrated to see Diego with Clari and the others, but I can't do anything against it right now as they're on the stage.

Clari keeps acting so clingy around him and he doesn't even want to do anything to stop her in that...

Is he trying to make me pissed off, or jealous?

Because it's working.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Hey! Hey, wait for me! - I hear Diego calling after me and soon I felt a big hand grabbing onto my arm and pulling me back towards him.

- Ah! Jesus! - I gasped - What's so important now?!

- Do you have anything to do tonight?

- Erm...

Actually Lorenzo just texted me before the break that he needs to go so I'll have to go back home alone which was a little suddenly and very depressing news for me.

- No - I soon replied to Diego - Why?

- Then if you don't mind... I'd like to take you out on a date - he smiled.

- A-A date?! - I gasped.

- Yes... Since I saw Lorenzo leaving the studio not so long ago I thought you'd be lonely... And of course I'd take you home after that too.

As much as I should say no to this invitation I just can't do it.

- Okay... - I nodded.

- You know you don't have to... - he added as I probably seemed like I'm being forced to say yes.

- I know, but I want it - I said, now smiling - But is it okay for me to go like this?! I mean...

- You look perfect - Diego said as he kissed my hand - You always look perfect.

- That's not true...

- To me you're always perfect in every single way.

- Diego...

- Now stop arguing with me! - he said jokingly - And let's get back to our places. I'll think out the rest while the show's going, okay?

- Okay - I nodded then we went on our different ways.

----- TIME SKIP ------

Later that evening Diego waited for me outside the studio which already made me really happy, but what he did later on was the pure shock and surprise to me.

- Where are we actually going? - I asked him curiously once when we were in the car.

- You'll see it soon. I'm sure you'll recognize the place - he replied with a little cheeky smirk on his face.

I didn't know why was he acting like this, but once when we arrived I understood everything.

- Dear god... Diego... - I gasped when I realized he took us to the restaurant, where we had our first actual date and where he confessed to me properly for the very first time.

- I'm taking that as your recognize the place... - he smirked.

- Of course I do... How could I not to recognize it...?

So far he was standing behind me, but after this he stepped beside me and held his hand out, saying:

- Shall we go in now? Our table should he ready now.

I couldn't speak up.

I just smiled, nodded then took his hand as we walked in...