Chapter 7 - Second Night & Cat Fight

The rest of the week went by fast and soon it was time for the second night of Ballando Con Le Stelle which... I don't know, but it's gonna be interesting as usual.

I didn't see Diego since the day of the interview so I'm kinda excited to see him as well.

I shouldn't be say this though...

But this is the truth...

Erm... Anyway...

While getting ready for the show I got a random text which first I had no idea who sent...

"Good Luck for tonight, beautiful!"

Wait... Lorenzo wouldn't text me from some random number mostly because we just broke apart...

This must be Diego...

The number is familiar, although at the time I deleted it so nothing can remind me of him, but seems like I still remember it.

He's so cute...

"Thank you, Diego"

After sending a quick answer I finished my makeup then headed out to the table, where Carol, the other female judge of the group literally jumped up when she saw me.

- Selvaggia!

- What is it?

- Well, I was curious about the same thing!

- Eh?!

She stepped closer.

- What were you doing with Diego this week?

- Eh? We uh... What do you think we were doing?! - I groaned - We're friends now so we were hanging out, doesn't matter what the news, or anything says, okay?!

- Okay... If you say so. But somehow you look happier today than you were last week - she added with a smile then turned around so half way she was looking at me and Diego at the same time, who was sitting at his place - Well... I can't blame you though...

- Jesus...  - I shaked my head as I sat down, where I was greeted by Mariotto, but I just couldn't be too bothered anymore.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Diego's POV:

Show's going on and on, until this one couple came.

Asia Argento and her partner, who's not the important part of this as he was silent the whole time while his partner and Selvaggia nearly killed each other.

I do know think about Selvaggia that others might not, or doesn't remember and what Asia was keep talking about is just the stupidest things ever.

- My dear... - I cut them off after a while - Calm down...

- But she's offending me! - Asia said.

- There wasn't anything offensive in what she said. It is you, who can't take honest opinions, mostly if it's bad.

- What?!

Selvaggia looked at me from the corner of her eyes at this point.

- That's one thing that she called you illiterate in dancing, but as we all know you're still learning. You will get better.

Selvaggia shot me a "Wtf are you saying?!" Look, but didn't say anything.

She probably didn't want to continue the argument and luckily Milly didn't want that to happen either so she continued the show.