Chapter 27 - Mariotto, the love expert

Diego's POV:

Tonight is the last show of Ballando Con Le Stelle when I'm going to be a "guest star"...

I'm gonna miss it, although I'm still going to be here in the audience, to just watch the show anyway every Saturday...

There's not much left from it.

But what's amazing in tonight's show is that my mother is going to be here too!

She got so much better that she's allowed to come out of the hospital, with a nurse that can check on her whenever it's needed.

Or whenever she can...

As my mother doesn't want to be treated like an old woman.

She just doesn't like that.

But she still needs the help and someone that can look after her.

She wants to be around me so I tolf the nurse that I'll look after her whenever she's around me and will call her if something's needed.

- Did you tell Selvaggia about me coming out?? - mother asked me, sounding pretty happy and excited.

- No, I actually didn't tell her yet - I replied - I couldn't talk to her for 3 days now as she left the city... But she'll be back tonight.

- Was she away with her boyfriend?

I sighed.

- Yeah...

- Diego...

Now she sighed, seeing my reaction.

- I'm fine - I smiled at her - I can't do anything against their relationship anyway...

- You're way too good of a person - she told me - You could get her, but you don't want to because of her boyfriend.

- Yeah... Or atleast that's just one reason...

- If you both love each other you'll find the way to be together.

This time it wasn't my mother talking, but Mariotto, a member of the jury and in my opinion the weirdest one, who came up behind us.

- Huh?

- It will happen - he said - But don't give up because she left to have a week off with the guy!

- I didn't say I'm giving up - I mumbled - But it's not easy to hold on like this...

- I believe it is. But you can do it. It's not like if she'd be deeply in love with him anyway - he shrugged - You're better than him!

That's nice.

He says I'm better.

But she still didn't break up with him.

And it's not like I'd want to break them apart, but it's getting way too hard at this point...