Chapter 25 - Trouble Continues

- I love you... And remember that you'll never ever lose me again - I told her as we heard that the break soon ends and we need to get back to our place.

- Okay... - she smiled - Okay... And I love you too...

- Now go! Before anyone sees you coming from here and gets suspicious - I joked around and after she gave me a quick kiss she left the room.

And I sighed deeply.

Gosh...

I told myself that I'm not going to let her cheat, or anything like that at all.

And yet here I am, doing this...

Letting her hide her relationship with me from Lorenzo, her boyfriend.

Is this normal?

No, of course it isn't, but what can I do?

I just don't want to push her away from me anymore like I did in the past.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As I headed to my place I surprisingly bumped into Platinette, who wasn't supposed to be around where I was.

- What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to go to the back room?

- And what was Lucarelli doing in your room? - he snapped at me.

- What? What do you care anyway?

- I'm curious!

- Then please don't! I won't tell you anyway as it's personal.

- Personal, huh? Personal cheating!

- What cheating?! Just shut up and go!

Suddenly Selvaggia came out too.

- What the hell is going on?! - she asked.

- Oh, nothing! - said Platinette - Nothing at all!

And with that he walked away.

- What?! - Selvaggia now looked straight at me.

- Don't ask... I have no idea - I sighed.

Of course I had an idea.

But I didn't want to tell her that he basically might have heard what we were talking about in the dressing room just some minutes ago.

Beside who knows if he even heard us, or not.

- Diego... - she sighed - I know you're lying to me...

- Selvaggia, it's nothing! - I groaned - It really is nothing, just empty threats he was making here which pissed me off. That's all.

She sighed and I went to kiss her hand softly.

- Don't worry - I smiled at her, now fully back to my calm and relaxed self - Let's get back now, okay?

- Okay - she nodded and we headed backto our places and the show continued.