Chapter 20 - How deep your love is?

- This was amazing! It was just a joy to watch for me atleast! - said Milly quite excitedly, not even ashamed of her excitment whatsoever.

- Hope it was satisfying for Miss Asia and Platinette as well - Diego added while looked towards them at the other side of the stage.

- Not bad - said Platinette - But I've seen better.

Asia shaked her head.

- Oh no, you didn't - she said which surprised both me, the audience and the jury too.

I was not expecting her to appreciate this.

- I'm also not an expert of dancing, or anything related to dance, but this was amazing... Both on a technical way and the emotion way... Or however you say that...

- You said it well - spoke Zazzaroni, part of the jury - It was just... I don't even know what to say to what I just saw...

- AMAZING!!! - Mariotto shouted - Perfect for this passionate couple! - he added.

- Aha, yeah, Mariotto... - I mumbled.

Although he was right in this.

Back then we were seriously a passionate couple, but now what we are?

I don't know...

- And Diego... - he continued, now much calmer - Your speech was also incredible.

- Thank you, Mariotto... - Diego nodded slightly and that's all that was said about the speech Diego did, but I somehow couldn't get it out of my mind.

I mean...

He basically admitted he loves me!

What am I supposed to do now?!

I'm a grown ass woman! Come on, Selvaggia!

You can make decisions!

- Yeah... I can...

- What? - Carol spoke to me and that's what I realized I was already back in my place, talking to myself out loud.

- Nothing! Nevermind...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Diego's POV:

I literally just got a text from Selvaggia right after the show finished and she's asking me to meet her at the m2o studio the following day which I agreed, but was confused about.

The next day I headed off there at the time when we agreed to meet and there I saw her...

- Glad you came... - she mumbled awkwardly.

- Why did you call me here? - I asked her - Is there something wrong?

- No... Uh... Yes...

- What is it?

- Your damn interview yesterday! - she snapped, nearly crying - Why?!

- What why??

- Why did you have to do that?!

I sighed then stepped closer to her while I hardly, but spoke up...

- Because I had to let it out, Selvaggia... Because I love you and I'd do anything to prove it...

- Would you do anything to prove how deep your love is?

- Anything.

- Then do it now...

We have been in her personal dressing room, alone so this is why she was brave enough to say that.

- Are you serious?

- Yes. Are you?

- I am... - I mumbled for one last time before pushing her against the wall and kissing her passionately on the lips...