Chapter 5

Chapter 5.

*****

I ran my hands over my face as I showered. I had made sure to lock both bathroom doors so that no one could walk in on me with a knife. Ha!

No, really; that was why I had locked them.

I sighed leaning my head against the wall, it was a walk-in shower, and let the water run down my back while I inhaled the steam. I assumed my schedule would be the same as the previous day: Breakfast, a few hours of whatever and then a few hours learning my 'merch' with Walter. The worst part about all of that was that I knew there would be no Sasha to hang out with today. I had overheard Clyde telling Sergio she was staying at her mom's for a couple of days. I assumed they were not married. I don't know, I guess Kent and Sasha made this a little bearable.

A loud knock snapped me out of my thoughts but I didn't move from my position.

"I have work to do! Would you hurry up?" Sergio's annoyed voice came.

I didn't reply as I lifted my hand to the glass handle and turned the water off. I stepped out of the shower and dried off before I frowned at the clothing I had been wearing for the past two days.

"Alexander!" Sergio's voice shouted as banged on the door more.

I groaned shoving on the clothing before I unlocked his door and walked towards mine. He opened the door.

"You know, this is optional for you. I can take it away." Sergio said behind me.

"Do it, you've taken everything else." I replied before I walked out shutting the door behind me.

I sighed falling onto the bed on my back deciding I was going to be sleeping the entire day but I heard the bathroom door open again. I glanced to see him lean against the doorframe crossing his arms over his chest. He was wearing track pants... that's it.

"What do you want?" He asked with a sigh. I clenched my teeth, there's obviously one thing I wanted, I wasn't going to get it.

"My phone. Clothes. My work." I replied. I figured telling him I wanted to go home was not an option, it would only result in more arguing and I then I would get nothing.

"I'll have some guys break into your house and get your stuff, but you're not –"

"Break into my house?" I cut him off, "How do you know where I –?" I sat up, "You can't break into my house, I have a roommate –" I began.

"Who is currently in a lecture so he isn't a problem. You aren't getting your phone back." He said.

"It doesn't matter what I do with it to you, I'm stuck here anyway and it's not like I would tell anyone how I ended up here." I said annoyed.

"Yeah, but it's entertaining making you angry." I glared at him as he smirked.

"Is there a reason you rushed me out of the bathroom or...?" I looked at him. He chuckled.

"I figured you would want to see more of this, since you couldn't move your eyes yesterday." He said smirking as he ran his right hand up his left arm. I felt my heart drop and my face heat.

He noticed? Damn it.

"I've seen better." I replied strongly.

"Sure you have." He laughed, "The men in your magazines don't even come close to me." He added pulling the door shut. I frowned. I don't think I've ever met someone more arrogant than Jordan... until now.