Chapter 47.

Chapter 47.

*****

I let out a breath as I turned over but my eyes opened when my arm landed on a pillow. Where is he?

"Morning." I looked up and saw Sergio seated on the edge of the bed smiling at me.

"How long have you been up?" I asked as I sat up. He leaned over and gave me a kiss quickly.

"Long enough to notice that you chew in your sleep and mumble stuff about tigers." He chuckled giving me a look that asked why I was mumbling about that particular thing.

"I like tigers..." I mumbled, "That's creepy, Sergio..." I said half joking and half because I felt like it was since he had just been sitting there watching me sleep.

"Some would say it's romantic." He said.

I laughed. "Some are pretty weird." He laughed as I spoke, "What do you know about romance, Sergio?" I asked.

He smiled shrugging. "There is a lot of me you haven't seen, Alexander." He said. I was once again reminded how much I loved when he said my full name.

I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his shoulder. He smelt nice, somewhere between watching me like a creep he had showered. "I've seen quite a bit of you." I whispered into his ear. He chuckled turning to kiss me before he got up.

"So, breakfast or –"

"You owe me lemon meringue." I cut him off glancing at the floor to see that he had already cleaned up the mess.

He laughed.

"I was getting there!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, well, since you destroyed the last one you owe me breakfast as well."

"I'll make us breakfast, if you help me."

I snorted and he raised his brows.

"You don't want my help, believe me you don't." I said.

"Believe me I do. Now, come on." he chuckled.

"Suit yourself. I have to get dressed first."

"You don't have to." he smiled suggestively. I laughed.

"Get out." He shook his head at me but listened. He was wearing a pair of purple shorts and he shot me a glare when I laughed.

I got cleaned up and decided to throw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before I made my way downstairs. I found Sergio whisking something at the table.

"Shouldn't Rhonda be back by now?" I asked.

"She was here. She left to have brunch with some friends." He said.

"Oh." I glanced at the clock. It was eleven.

"Alright, you're going to make us some eggs while I finish making my epic French toast." he said.

"Epic?" I asked.

"Ma and David agree. I was messing around on mother's day once and it turned out incredibly well." he grinned. I chuckled.

"Okay." I said before adding, "I doubt it's THAT epic." In a mumble that I made sure he heard. He shot me a glare and I chuckled. I grabbed the egg carton and almost dropped it. His brows rose and I grinned back before I turned to the stove.

I put a pan on the stove and added in some oil before I grabbed a bowl and cracked an egg into it, I never did this straight into the pan because unlike Jordan, I had not mastered the art of cracking eggs without breaking them. I fished out the shells before I added another and then fished out those shells as well.

The Lord's Favourite Dealer (BoyxBoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें