Chapter 49.

A/N

Hehe...

Chapter 49.

*****

"Why the hell did I let you talk me into that shit?" I hissed feeling my head throb as I gave up trying to get out of bed.

"Aw, the hangover will pass. You were a hit." Shiloh ruffled my hair. "And you had fun."

"What's the point if I can't remember anything?" I asked annoyed as I took the tablets Claire held out to me and swallowed them before I thanked her and I took the glass of water her other hand held.

"Oh, I have a lot of memories, Alexander." Shiloh waved his cell phone. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just incredibly shocked Jordan was the one who threw up and not you." Claire said.

"I probably drank twice as much as he did." Jordan said with a shrug.

I grabbed my phone as the noise began to blast but I sobered a little when I saw the name. I looked at Shiloh.

"Oh yeah, Ser- Diego called." he said.

"Last night?" I asked.

"Yes, you were talking to him but you got distracted by this guy –" He laughed and I felt my heart drop, "Don't worry, I handled it."

"What do you mean you 'handled it'?" I asked before I answered the phone. before I could speak Sergio did.

"Had quite a bit of fun last night, didn't we Alexander?" His voice was cold.

"I can explain." I gave a relieved smile hearing him laugh.

"Shiloh already did." he said before I heard him mutter, "Wow, this is crazy..."

"What is?"

"Nothing. How's your head?"

"It's never been better." I muttered annoyed. He laughed. "How's Dave?" I asked.

"He's great, so am I, Alex." I chuckled, "Have you seen Clyde?" he asked.

"No, should I have seen him?" I asked.

"No, I'm just asking." he chuckled, "I miss you." I smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you more..." I smiled before I heard him sigh and it fell as I furrowed my brows, "Be careful, alright?"

"Why? What happened? What's going on?" I frowned.

"Nothing. Ben just informed me that Declan's gang has been really silent lately... They're up to something and we can't figure out what it is because our men in his crowd have gone silent along with them. You don't have to worry about it though; I've already planned for any move they can make."

"I'm not worried." I said smiling. He chuckled.

"I'll see you in a couple of days; Dave's convinced me to stay here... well, Dave and... other things... damn..."

"You better be talking about the weather." I said sourly.

"I didn't even mention anyone!" He laughed. "Your jealousy is cute. I love you so much."

"Say hey to David for me." I rolled my eyes. "Have fun." I chuckled as I hung up.

"Aw, that was so cute!" I looked up and my jaw dropped a little when I realised I had forgotten that I was surrounded by my friends.

"You're more whipped than I am." Shiloh said.

"That's impossible." Jordan and I spoke in unison.

Shiloh frowned as we laughed.