Chapter 13.

Chapter 13.

******

I yawned slightly stretching as I took a deep breath. My room smelt good, really good, it actually reminded me of Serg – I froze as I turned over slowly and my hand slid onto someone's bare skin.

My eyes widened but I froze as I remembered what happened. Oh my God. Oh God... Oh my – Oh shit!

I let my eyes run up his dark olive skin to his face and I felt my eyes grow wider if possible. I had not drank, and I doubt what he had would lead to this. I could remember everything we did...

Everything. I felt my face heat and almost groaned. I didn't regret it but I was so mad at myself. I didn't even know much about him! And hell, I sure hated what I did know about him! How the heck could I do this? I would never do this!

But I did.

I jumped out of the bed as he moved and his head turned to look at me. I stood beside his bed frozen as his tired eyes ran over me before he looked back at my face and gave a smirk raising his brown. My eyes fell before I cursed as I grabbed a blanket from the bed and covered my waist.

"Aw, I was enjoying that..." He pouted.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"What? I can't admire you?"

"No!" I hissed as I grabbed my underwear and pulled it on, my jean following it. He laughed as he sat up.

"Technically, no means that I can." I shot him a glare before I ran my eyes over his room. Where the hell was my shirt? "I had fun... We should do this again." He said falling back onto his back and putting his hands behind his head as he smirked at me.

"Ha!" I laughed, "Never. This... This was..." I looked around searching for an appropriate word, "insanity, purely." I finished. I looked towards the door as I heard pounding from downstairs. We heard muffled voices that sounded like a few of Sergio's men were arguing about whether he was home or not from outside.

"Then insanity feels pretty fucking great. Don't you agree?" He said ignoring the commotion from outside.

I began laughing and he chuckled as he got out of bed and stood in front of me. My eyes ran over his body and I could feel myself wanting to be close to him again... wanting to kiss him and touch him and – Damn it, Alexander. Get your head straight.

"Aren't you going to put anything on?" I tore my eyes from his body to stare at his face.

"No. See, unlike you, I'm not going to be rude – it's not like you have not seen it before. You can stare." I couldn't help but laugh as he smiled.

"Put some damn clothes on, Sergio." I threw his underwear at him after I grabbed it from the floor. He pulled it on along with his jean. More pounding before a 'let's just break it open' could be heard.

"Why didn't they just call me?" Sergio rolled his eyes as he grabbed his phone but stopped. "Oh right... it's dead..." I smiled as he mumbled to himself before he smiled at me. "Thank you." He kissed my lips quickly. "Yes, I completely took advantage of your anger." He added as he grabbed one of his shirts and tugged it on.

"No, surprisingly, you didn't." He chuckled, "I needed a way to get things out." I shrugged.

"We both did." He winked. We laughed. He grabbed another phone beside his bed and dialled a number, "If you break my door, you're paying for it and the surgery you will need done to your face. I'm coming." He averted back to himself with just that call and walked out.