Chapter 7.

Chapter 7.

*****

I walked out of the bathroom smiling. I was finally in clean clothing. I don't think I've ever been this happy for clean clothes. This morning, when I woke up I found a bag of my clothing and also all my school work. I was wondering what Jordan thought of the burglars that only stole my clothes and school work.

I sat at the desk – which was also something that had been added but it wasn't mine – and spaced out my work in front of me. I began going through it while I heard the shower start. I was happy to find that most of my assignments were due it the next week or in a few weeks... except one. I pulled it out of the folder, I remember finishing it last week but I stopped as my eyes fell on the date. No... Oh no...

I got up and pounded on the bathroom door. I heard the shower stop before my door clicked and pulled open. I froze for a second as I was met by a very wet Sergio. His messy black hair was dripping water onto his face as he glared at me. I was happy to see he was wearing a towel, even if was wrapped around so carelessly, it was barely staying on him. I fought to keep my eyes on his face and not his glistening bare chest.

"What the fuck do you want?!" he hissed.

"Uh... I-I need to go to school." I said.

He snorted and began to shut the door but I stopped him shoving it open.

"Look! I'm giving you what you asked! I know most of the drugs Walter has shown me and I haven't started any fights today –"

"Yet." He cut in with a stern frown.

"I will not, but I have a really important assignment due today. You have to let me go to school." I said.

He licked his lips and smirked stepping forward and leaning against the frame.

"What's in it for me?" he asked.

"I just said I won't..." I drifted before I grit my teeth as his smirk grew wider. "What do you want?" I hissed.

"I want you to shave your head and get a tattoo of my face on your back." He said.

"Go fuck yourself." I replied. His smirk fell.

"You have some guts." He muttered.

"I'm not afraid of you." I stated defiantly.

I let out a gasp as he grabbed my collar and pulled me into the bathroom before he shoved me against the wall. I lifted my hands to shove him from me but I froze when something nudged me beneath my chin rather roughly. I sucked in my breath hearing the gun's safety click off. He kept a gun in the room while he showered?

He raised his brows, his hazel eyes piercing into mine daring me to move.

"What was that?" he asked darkly. I kept silent as I glared at him. He gave a chuckle. "All talk..." he said. "I'm getting sick of your bullshit, Alexander. I'm going to have to teach you a lesson... What's his name...? Ah, Jordan." I froze and he smirked obviously happy with my reaction. "Say it." He said.

I bit the inside of my cheek before I muttered what I guessed he wanted to hear.

"What? I didn't hear that." He said.

"I'm sorry." I said through my grit teeth.

"Good boy." I glared at him as his hand ruffled my hair.

I looked down as he moved away from me before he put the gun beside the basin.

"The problem with caring about people." He said shaking his head, "It's such a weakness..."