Chapter 6.

Chapter 6.

*****

We were driving towards one of the drug warehouses where I would be getting my lesson done today and Sergio wanted to see if things were running smoothly (I assumed by that he meant as smoothly as he was being told) so he joined us. The car was rather silent except for the soft pop music Ben had decided to play. Ben listened to pop... I would never have guessed...

I sat in the back of the vehicle beside Sergio staring out of the tinted window. I was keeping myself busy by watching the buildings pass us and counting the cars while he tapped away on his tablet before he looked up.

"Clyde, I need you to contact Vega, he has something new that I might be interested in using. Get one so I can check it out." Sergio spoke.

"Got it." Clyde replied as he pulled his phone out just as Sergio's began ringing.

"Macen, I told you I'm busy. This better be important." He answered it. I looked at him and saw his face twist in annoyance, "Take care of it – that's why I fucking hired you... Who the hell is Johnny...? Get someone else to do it then..." he let out an aggravated sigh and I saw Ben glance back in the rear view mirror concerned, "Don't play games with me, you better have a fucking good reason for why you cannot do this yourself, because if you don't..." he drifted as he grit his teeth, "I'll take care of it, but I'm coming to see you today." He hung up. "Ben, we need to stop by a dealer's house." He said through his still grit teeth.

"A dealer?" Ben sounded surprised, "Which one?"

"I don't know, Macen mentioned something with a 'T'" Sergio shook his head annoyed.

"Tim?" Sergio nodded and Ben turned the car around to go to the house.

I was itching to ask what had happened but I kept my mouth shut. I didn't want to seem interested in their crap.

We stopped in front of a white house in a middle-to-low class area in town, parking behind an old grey BMW. The house was one-story and from the outside it looked like a two-bedroom house. The white paint was chipping but the house didn't look bad because the yard seemed well taken care of.

Sergio was the first to get out before the others followed him. I turned to my door as it was pulled open before Ben grabbed my arm and jerked me out of the car. I glared at him, he could just have asked me to get out.

I looked at Sergio as he walked across the yard. He was taking long, aggressive strides and anyone could tell he was not happy to be here. Ben dragged me after them and into the house.

I almost winced as Sergio punched the first guy he saw in the face. The guy was standing between two others. I tried not to react too much as Sergio grabbed his head and then slammed his knee hard into the guy's stomach before he let him go so he could fall to the floor.

"I –" the guy began but he was cut off by Sergio's foot to his gut a few times before Sergio grabbed his hair and pulled him back onto his feet.

"Good day, I seem to have forgotten to introduce myself." Sergio gave a laugh that sent chills down my spine, "I'm Sergio." I could see fear on the guy's face before Sergio swung at it.

I cringed hearing crack. Ben shot a smirk at me seeing my reaction. Sergio repeated the motion twice more before he kicked him again as the guy curled up on the floor. I felt my breakfast in my throat as my stomach turned at his condition.

"Now, explain to me how merchandise worth one hundred and eighty grand goes missing, and don't fucking lie to me because I'm in no mood to play games." If his beating and tone didn't make that obvious enough, Sergio pulled his gun out and aimed it at the man's head.