Chapter 34.

Chapter 34.

*****

"Wake up! Wake up!" I was abruptly woken by a pillow to my face and a body diving onto my stomach knocking the air out of me.

I was too happy to be pissed at Jordan for the pillow as I hugged Ezra locking the seven-year-old in tightly. He laughed hugging me back.

"We're gonna swim!" He yelled jumping on my bed once I let him go.

"Yeah! We're going to Claire's house. Get up!" Oliver shouted joining his younger brother.

I turned over and laughed into my pillow.

"Alex, wake up!" Ezra whined lying on my back.

"I'm awake! Calm down!" I laughed as I turned over and he fell beside me on my bed as Oliver sat down.

"Eat your breakfast before I call Ma and she'll pick you up." Oliver and Ezra groaned but followed their older brother's orders and walked out. "You have to explain what the hell you were doing last night." Jordan narrowed his eyes at me.

"I owe you no explanations." I mumbled staring at the roof.

"It was taxi man wasn't it? Diego, right?" He smirked.

I shrugged holding back a sigh. I couldn't believe that was the last time I saw his face. I missed him already... Damn...

"Need me to call Claire?" He asked seriously. He sounded concerned. I laughed shaking my head. Claire. She was really the answer to our problems. Well, most of them.

"Swimming? What time is it?" I frowned at Jordan as I pushed myself to sit up. I frowned down at the clothing I was still wearing from the previous night. I had been too tired and unhappy to undress last night.

"Eleven. That should teach you not to come in here at all hours of the night – or morning." He said.

Sergio had dropped me off sometime past two in the morning; I guess we got a little carried away with the skating and the dancing and then getting ice cream and hanging out some more since it was the last time we would see each other until I decided I had to sleep before I passed out. Only, when I got home that was nearly impossible because I couldn't stop my mind from running off to him.

Well, some fun with my friends would help with that last part, right?

I chuckled jumping from bed.

"I'll be down in ten minutes." I stumbling past Jordan and heading to get cleaned up.

-----

"Look!" I swam back and looked at Ezra as he stood on the edge of the pool. He jumped and I laughed as he cannonballed just as Shiloh was surfacing resulting in Shiloh choking on some water. Claire swam over to comfort him or something like that while she laughed at him.

"Awesome!" I shouted high-fiving Ezra once he surfaced.

"Where did you learn that?" Jordan asked raising his brows.

"Oli." Ezra pointed and Oliver smirked shrugging. I chuckled sinking beneath the water and felt Ezra climb onto my neck. I surfaced holding him on my shoulders as I clutched his ankles.

"So, where have you been?" Claire asked making Shiloh and Jordan look at me.

"I told you." I sunk back below the water before they could argue and felt Ezra dive off me. I stayed under for as long as I could occasionally letting bubbles of air from my nose. I shut my eyes and frowned seeing a smile.