Authors note

I promised myself I wasn't going to make a whole part just for an authors note. Because its really annoying. But I am now breaking that promise and I am truly sorry. So here goes:

I wrote chapter 7 yesterday. I was my favorite chapter so far. I wrote really well, and I actually edited it. It was really fucking good. I then published it. Today I came back to see if anybody had read it, voted, commented, blah blah blah.
And it wasnt published.
So, I pressed the publish button again and it told me I had forgotten to name and categorize my story. Which was total bullshit. Because I did all that stuff when I started this book. Duh! You have to. But anyway I just redid it all and went back to publish chapter 7 and what do you know? It is totally NOT THERE. I spent A FUCKING LOT OF TIME ON THAT SHIT! And now it is totally not there! Maybe you can see it, but I sure can't. So comment if you can see and read it. Which is improbable. But now Im really depressed because I really was proud of that chapter, so I dont know when I'm going to re-write it because It will not be nearly as good as the first so Im a little too depressed to write it. So yeah, fuck me. Hope you have a wonderful day! And I'm sorry that this isn't chapter 7.
Love,
Amethyst