Epilogue

Unedited
Allison-

"COLE!" Allie screamed. "YOU CAN'T BE LATE! NOT TODAY!"
"Don't bother, Mom." Allie's 18 year old daughter, Aria, hurried down the stairs. "He's to hungover not to be late today."
"What would he do without me? I drove him home" Ben said from behind them. Allie spun around, and practically jumped on him, trying to hug him.
"Ben, honey, Happy Birthday!" She shouted.
"Ow, Mom, careful! Thank you." Ben hugged her back.
"Jesus Christ, is it our birthday?" Cole stumbled down the stairs.
"Yes, dumbass." Aria flipped her dark hair over her shoulder.
"Don't call me a dumbass!" Cole whined as they all walked towards the kitchen. "And stop talking so damn loud."
Seth was waiting in the kitchen, and he turned around an glared at Cole.
"Are you hungover? Did you drink last night?" He snapped.
"Hey! Ben did too!" Cole pointed while pointing at Ben.
"I thought you said you drove him home!" Allie said. Ben looked sheepish.
"Well...I was sober enough to call someone to drive us home, so technically..."
"No. Not technically anything!" Allie cried. "How are either one if you going to be Alpha if you get drunk all the time?"
"Ben can do it!" Cole said quickly. "He's a better lier." Ben looked thoughtful for a moment.
"Yeah. I am a better lier." He nodded.
Cole was the oldest of the twins, and technically in line to be the next Alpha. However, he had already said numerous times that he didn't want to be Alpha. He said that if they made him, his first act as Alpha would be to give the position to Ben.
Ben actually wanted to be Alpha and would be a great one, too.
They were like opposites of Seth and Marcos.
Suddenly, the front door banged open.
"Ah! A gunshot!" Cole shouted, covering his ears.
"A gun!" A very confused Marcos and Cynthia walked through the door.
"Where?" Cynthia looked alarmed.
"No where." Seth laughed. "Cole's hungover."
"Oh." Marcos laughed. "Cole! My man! Happy 17th birthday! And Happy Birthday too Ben!" He did a stupid bro hug with Cole.
"It's pathetic that Marcos' best friend is the 17 year old version of himself." Allie observed to Seth, who just laughed. Then she turned to Cynthia. "You! Are you pregnant?"
"NO!" Cynthia screamed. "Do I look fat to you?"
"No, but a person can hope." Allie said.
"Well that is a stupid thing to hope on, its not gonna happen." Cyn snapped.
Cynthia and Marcos had long ago decided that they didn't want kids. They said it would be too much responsibility, and would suck the fun out of everything.
"Mom, stop asking them that every single time you see them." Aria sighed."Oh my gosh! Look at the time! I'll be late, and I said I'd meet Rita so I'll just have to..."
"No- Rita can wait!" Allie cried, but it was too late. Aria disappeared on the spot, she was a witch, not a werewolf. "Damn!" Allie cursed. "I hope she doesn't appear in front of a human."
Rita was Aviva and Ryan's daughter.
She turned to Cynthia.
"You should be grateful you can at least have kids!" Everyone shifted un-comfortably. Jake and Cora had found out quickly that it was impossible for a werewolf and a vampire to have kids.
"Ugh, Allie, just drop it." Cyn groaned."We're 38, that ship has nearly sailed."
"Ew. Stop, you're making me feel old." Allie groaned.
Ben cleared his throat.
"We're gonna be late, thanks to Cole here, so can we go?" He said.
"Yes, but remember you can meet your mate as of today!"
"Yeah, yeah." Cole grumbled. "Let's go, Ben, before they lecture us." They both hurried out the door.
As soon as they left, the phone rang. Seth picked it up.
"Hello?" He paused. "Oh! Uh-huh. Yup. She would love to. Yup. Thanks. Bye." He hung up.
"Seth, what did you just agree to for me? And how do you know I would love to do it?" Allie asked.
"Be the substitute teacher for Mr. Jenkins English class, that Cole and Ben just happen to have first period?" Seth grinned as Allie's eyes widened, and an evil smile played on her lips."Yeah, thats what I thought."
"This is going to be awesome!" Allie laughed, before disappearing into thin air.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Catherine-

"Cici, do I look hot?" Catherine asked her twin sister, Cecilia, before they got out of the car.
"I don't know, I'm not lesbian." Cecilia said, tossing her blonde hair over her shoulder.
"Ugh, Cici, you are literally so unhelpful." Catherine stepped out of the car. It was the first day at this stupid school in the middle of fucking nowhere in the middle of the fucking year. She had to look amazing.
"Whatever." Cecilia said. "What do we have anyway?"
"Ugh, English." They walked through the front doors. Everyone turned to look at them, but they both walked confidently. They knew they looked good, what was there to be afraid of?
Somebody wolf whistled behind them, and Cecilia stuck her hand behind her back, and flipped whoever it was off. A chorus of laughter followed them.
Then Catherine stopped.
"Wait, where is the English classroom?"
"It's right here by me!" A boy nearby them said. The girl next to him slapped his arm.
"Ew, Adam. That's a horrible pick up line. Haven't I taught you better? I'm disowning you as a brother." The girl, who looked their age, said. She turned to them. "Sorry about him. I'm Rita, and this is my asshole of an older brother, Adam."
"I'm Catherine."
"I'm Cecilia."
"Nice to meet you." Rita said. "We have English first, too. We'll take you."
"Yeah, I suck at English so I'm with you little juniors." Adam said as they started on their way.
The teacher wasn't there, yet, but the class went quiet when they walked in.
Whatever.
"What?" Cecelia snapped. "Have you never seen a person before?" The class immediately assumed its usual convorsation. A girl walked up to them. She looks like a slut Catherine immediately thought.
"Hi!" She gave them a fake smile. "I'm Caydee."
"Ew. No. Caydee, go away. They don't want to talk to you." Rita said quickly. Caydee looked shocked that Rita would dare talk to her like that. "Oh please, don't give me that look. I'm higher than you." Higher in what?
"Whatever, Rita!" Caydee snapped. "I just want to tell them to stay the hell away from my boyfriend." Before they could ask who her boyfriend was Rita scoffed.
"Cole's not your boyfriend you clingy bitch." She snapped. "But he is my cousin, and I know for a fact he's single."
"We had sex last night!" Caydee protested.
"Ew, slut, TMI." Cecilia said. But Rita gasped.
"You did not, you lier! I drove him and Ben home." Rita said. Caydee just stomped away, and they took their seats just as their teacher walked into the room.
"Hello!" She chirped. The class gasped. "I'm your sub today! Mr.Jenkins is sick. I'm Allison Slader, most of you know that, but if don't know, please call me Allie." She wanted to be called by her first name? Catherine looked at Rita, who was fighting to keep a smile off her face.
"Isn't it improper to call you by your first name?" Rita called out.
"Isn't it improper not to raise your hand?" The teacher said without missing a beat.
"Touchè." Rita said.
"Rita, I didn't know you were in this class!" Allison/Mrs.Slader said.
"Yeah I-" But Rita was cut off.
"Nonononononono." A voice said from the door. "This is not okay." Standing in the doorway were two guys. Well, not just guys. They were hot guys. Really, really hot guys.
"Holy shit." Cecelia whispered in Catherine's ear.
"I know right!" Catherine whispered back.
The one who hadn't talked before started.
"If this is our birthday present, I'll pass." He said.
"Haha, very funny." Allison smirked at them. "You are...five minutes late, I should give you both a detention, but I know for a fact your mother would not be happy."
They glared at her.
"That wasn't funny." The first one snapped.
"Rita, do you think it was funny?" Allison asked.
"Hilarious, but I didn't want to laugh and hurt Cole's weak feelings." Rita said automatically. Think what was funny?
"I do not have weak feelings!" The first one, Cole, said.
"Yes you DO!" Allison shouted the last word.
"Ah!" Cole covered his ears. "Shut your talking hole!" The class laughed, and Catherine realized that Cole must be hungover.
"Humph." Allison glared at Cole."Whatever, you and Ben take a seat now, so I can teach." She gestured to the two open seats. Catherine noticed that she had a weird scar on her forearm
"You can't teach." The second guy,Ben, scoffed. How rude! Catherine was never respectful to her teachers, but she never told them they couldn't teach. But Allison just laughed.
"When I was your age, I wanted to be a teacher." She said.
"Oh, yeah." Ben laughed. "What happened?"
"I met your Father." Allie said. And then Catherine got it, she was their Mother.
"I don't want to be rude, but are we ever going to start class?" Cecelia said.
Ben's head snapped to her
"Oh!" Allison said. "I didn't see we had new people tod-"
"Mate." Ben cut her off. Him and Cecilia were staring at each other intensly. What the fuck? Catherine thought. Everyone gasped. Allison looked shocked.
"Ssshhhh" Allison started. "Shhhugar. Sugar."
"But she doesn't know." The guy from before, Adam, said.
"Shut up Adam!" Cole snapped, glancing at his brother, who looked like he was in a trance. Catherine looked at Cecelia who was also just staring weirdly.
Catherine flicked Cecelia's head.
"Cece!" She yelled.
"Ow, what the fuck, Cat?" She snapped out of it. Catherine glanced at Allison to see if she had heard, but she was focused on Ben.
"Ben, are you sure?" She said, sounding serious for the first time.
"Of course I'm sure!" He sounded offended.
"Oh, honey, I'm so happy for you!" Allie hugged Ben tightly.
Happy for what?
Catherine had to ask.
"What is going on?" She blurted. All three of them looked at her, but one pair of eyes stood out to her. Cole's.
As soon as she stared deep into his brown eyes, she never wanted to look away. She felt her stomach drop.
But as she watched they started to turn from brown to darker, and darker until they were nearly black.
Suddenly, Adam stood up, and dragged Cole out of the room.
"Oh my God." Allison whispered. Then she shook her head. "Ryder, go help Adam. Cole is going to be furious, and he has horrible control." Allison ordered.
A ruffled haired boy jumped up and rushed out of the classroom.
Catherine felt shell shocked.
What the fuck was going on?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Allison-

Cole's eyes turned dark. Shit. As his mother, Allie knew he had horrible control. His wolf probably wanted out to get to his mate, but the two girls were both human.
Her nephew, Adam, jumped up and grabbed Cole's shirt and shoved him out of the room.
"Oh my God." She whispered to herself. Both of her twin sons had just found their mates in five minutes. And their mates were twins. She shook her head. Adam probably needed help.
"Ryder, go help Adam. Cole is going to be furious, and he has horrible control." She said quickly. Ryder jumped up, and hurried out of the room.
She looked at Cole's mate, who was looking confused and shocked.
Ben went up to his mate, and the most likely future Luna of the pack. They started talking quietly, and Allie watched them happily.
"What the fuck is going on?" Cole's mate was suddenly right next to her. Allie turned to her and smiled.
"Aw, you're perfect for him!" Allie said.
"Mom, please." Cole and Ryder came back into the classroom. Allie frowned at him. He was wearing different clothes, which means he hadn't been able to regain control, even if it was only for a minute.
"Where's Adam?" Allie asked. Adam, even though he was Ryan and Aviva's he was going to be the next Beta since Jake didn't have kids.
Cole looked guilty.
"Oh, um. He decided to go home." His eyes traveled to his mate.
"You asshole!" Rita shouted, jumping up.
"It was an accident!" Cole said defensively.
"Oh, shut the fuck up." She snapped, and stomped out of the room.
"How bad?" Allie sighed.
"He'll be fine. I was a little late." Ryder said, starting to go back to his seat, but Cole caught his arm.
"Go around." He growled.
"Wh-" Ryder started, but then his eyes landed on Cole's mate. He would have to brush by her to get back to his seat."Oh."
Allie sighed heavily.
"Well, this is going to be an interesting day."
----------------------------------------------
Well, this is the END.
I'm sad.
You guys have been great and I really want to thank all of you sosososososososososososososososososososososososososososososoosososososoososo MUCH
ugh I don't know what to say because whatever I say won't be enough.
Just
THANK YOU SO MUCH

I was going to say a couple accounts that have been amazing, but there is SO many amazing people that that wouldn't be fair.
JUST KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU

and now for the last time on this story:
PLEASE COMMENT!!!
PLEASE VOTE!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!
love
Amythyst

Ps READ A GIRL SO PRETTY...MY NEW BOOK I KNOW YOU'LL LIKE IT!!