Chapter 20

"You've been avoiding me." Seth said to her, as the English teacher entered the room. Much to her annoyance, he had sat down right next to her as soon as he came in. It was true, she had been avoiding him all week. Although, she had not once taken off the locket.
She didn't say anything back to him.
"Are you ignoring me now?" He said as the teacher started talking, earning him a couple glares from the students around them.
"No. The teacher is talking." Allie hissed. He lowered his voice too.
"She's a werewolf, we could be shouting as loudly as we could, and she wouldn't even acknowledge it." He shrugged. "So, are you mad at me?" He said in a normal voice. Allie gave up trying to listen to Ms. Banks and turned her full attention to Seth.
"You killed my phone." She said, not bothering to whisper. The humans in the room looked pissed.
"I bought you a new one!" He said indignantly. He had bought her an iPhone 5.
"I liked my old one." She lied. He scoffed.
"No, you didn't. That thing was like a dinosaur. It wasn't even a smart phone."
"Whatever." She had to hold herself back from yelling. Now was not the time or the place to talk about this.
"Would you two shut up?" Emma said in an annoyed tone. "You're annoying everyone."(A/N just figured out how to do italics and shit:))
"Emma, please don't talk while I am talking." Ms. Banks said in a strict tone.
"But Allison and whatever the hell his name is were, like, shouting!" Emma protested. The werewolves in the room stiffened at her disrespect of their Alpha. Ms. Banks glanced nervously at Seth, and gulped. Allie rolled her eyes.
"Calm the fuck down." She addressed the class, then stood up, grabbed Seth's wrist and pulled him towards the door. "We'll be back in a moment." She smiled a sickly sweet smile, and slammed the door behind her.
"Are you crazy?" She hissed at him.
"I was actually trying to get you to do this." He said nonchalantly.
"Shut up."
He sighed.
"Look, babe, I just want to talk to you." He begged. "You have been avoiding me all week, and I miss you." Ugh. Why did he have to have this kind of effect on her? His eyes were melting her heart. If she wasn't careful, she would be telling him all about Justin in minutes. She turned away from him.
"I don't want to talk about it." She said flatly.
"No. I know that. So, I wasn't going to ask." He moved in front of her. He looked at her seriously. "But at some point you're gonna have to tell me, Al." She slumped against the lockers.
"I know, just...not yet." She sighed. "It's not something I usually talk about."
"I understand." They were silent for a while. "Are you still coming to the dinner tonight?"
"What dinner?" Allie said, puzzled.
"The one with the Alpha we are almost at war with?" Seth said.
"Oh, yeah!" She said. Hearing about that seemed like ages ago, even if it had only been two weeks. "Yes, I'll be there."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You look good." Aviva commented, as Allison came down the stairs. She had decided to get ready at Seth's house. It made everything simpler. Cynthia had done that too, because as part of the Alpha family, she had to attend.
Jake frowned at Allie.
"Who are you trying to impress?" He asked. She glared at him.
"No one." She snapped. "Some people like to look good, maybe you should try it sometime." Aviva snickered. Jake just rolled his eyes. "What crawled up your butt and died?" Allie asked him. He just glared at her again, and said nothing. Aviva sighed.
"He hasn't found his mate, yet, and he's beginning to give up hope." She said bluntly. Allie turned to him.
"Really?" She asked. He just turned away grumpily. "How old are you again?"
"18." He said through gritted teeth.
"And how old was Seth when he found me?" She kept going.
"He had just turned 18." Jake answered.
"Exactly. And so is Marcos. You have nothing to be worried about. You'll find her at some point. No need to be impatient." Allie smiled kindly at him.
"But most people find theirs at 16." He said softly. He really was worried.
"Humph. Well, then, you aren't most people are you?" Allie said. "Aviva, how old are you?"
"Just turned 17." She replied.
"And do you have a mate?"
"Not yet."
Allie went back to Jake.
"See? Four out of four people don't get their mates at 16. That's 100%." he frowned at her.
"I don't think that's right." He said.
"Its good enough for me." Allie said.
"You look lovely." A low voice said from behind her. She spun around, to see Seth looking very handsome in a black suit. His eyes swept her tight purple dress. "Almost too lovely." He growled. "You know he's unmated, right?"
"And how old is he?" She asked.
"22." Seth replied. She raised her eyebrows at Jake.
"5 out of 5." She said to him. Seth just looked confused. She turned back to him. "Don't worry, he's here to make a peace treaty, not pick up your mate. Calm down." Suddenly Jake, Aviva, and Seth all tensed.
"He's here." Seth growled. Allie looked around, as the doorbell rang.
"Where is Cynthia and Marcos?" She whispered frantically.
"They'll be down soon. Don't worry." Aviva said as she reached for the door.
As it swung open, Allie's eyes landed on an all too familiar face.
Her heart stopped.
---------------------------------------------
(A/N)
Sorry its short!!

So I figured out how to do italics now:) (i do this on my phone) so I'm going to be using it from now on.

There were lots of nice comments on the last chapter:) Thank you so much!!!

Jon Stewart is back! As of last night! Yay! You probably don't care if you don't watch the daily show, but I do, so yay! And if you don't watch it and you're a democrat then you should totally watch it. And if you don't watch it an you're a republican, just ignore this paragraph! And if you don't live in the u.s.

You know what is a really good movie?
The Princess Bride.
That is a really good movie. Its like an action comedy love story all in one. And its a classic. And it was a book first and it was also really good. And if you haven't watched the movie or read the book you need to go and get a life!!! They are so good! Seriously, watch The Princess Bride.

I had a doctors appointment today and I got a shot. Its not a big deal, but then they told me I had a fasting-so I can't eat-cholesterol and thyroid test on Tuesday. Yay me. Lots of blood being drawn. I hate getting blood drawn. They always miss the vain, and have to wiggle the needle around for like five minutes, and it hurts like hell. But whatever. I'll live. Somehow.

Thank you so much for reading!! I love you all so much!!!
PLEASE COMMENT!!!!
PLEASE VOTE!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!
love
Amethyst