Ghirahim..

As we explored the temple, there were many things held within the evil depths. Spiders, were the first that made me shudder every time we encountered the creatures. Then it was the water I constantly fell in, being soaked when underground led to a cold combination. We found this cute flying bug toy that Link could control without it being in his hands!

At last we were at our final door, and Link stood on the other side of this tightrope I was walking across. He had his hand out with a concerned look on his face, the plants below me waiting for me to fall so they can feast. "Hurry," Link hissed and when he finally had the chance he snatched my hand. Link pulled me towards him and I stumbled off the rope almost into the door. "Thank you." I breathed out in relief.

"Okay!" I said, pulling out my blades in preparation for more creepy crawlies. "Let's get Zelda, go back to Skyloft, gloat for being the best, and never come back down to this hellhole again." Link shook his head and laughed. "I couldn't agree more, I'm sick of this temple. What I wouldn't give to be peacefully in my bed as we speak." Link and I pulled the door open together, but opted for me to go inside first. I held the door open so Link could duck underneath. The door slid shut with a thud, and we faced a chasm between the room.

The two of us looked around for a second, and Link nodded. "Alright, one of us goes for the key and the other fights the Bokoblins." I looked at the mass of vines and things we'd have to climb. "And I call, hell no to climb. See you!" Link bolted away, taking out his sword to go straight to the bokoblins. "Jerk." I mumbled and put my blades away. I struggled my way to the key, and chucked it towards Link. As I made my way back to him, he was solving the puzzle.

"There's a puzzle to even put the key in the door? Whatever is in there with Zelda better set us for life." I joked and touched the door. My breath caught in my throat. Unless Zelda's energy was that of something as... dark as what I was feeling. This was not going to be good. The light inside was not found, and instead all I could feel was looming danger. The whispers crawled into my ear, almost rejoicing. I wanted to tell Link what I felt, but there was no stopping him as he finally inserted the key.

I also didn't know how it would sound to him. Hey, by the way I am feeling something really evil in there. Oh, how do I know? Oh I don't know just these little pals that talk to me, as well as me just touching this door to look inside with my energy. Oh, you think I'm crazy? Yeah, I think I'm crazy too. It really, didn't sound good at all.

The door opener to reveal nothing. Absolutely nothing. No Zelda, no evil and definitely no treasure. It smelled even worse than the rest of the temple too. "Really? All that hard work and not even a sad rupee?" I muttered, turning to Link as he looked forward with sheer horror on his face. I turned back to find a man who had simply appeared. It was him. Diamonds trailed his every move, and seemed to gravitate around him.

"It's you." I whispered, the whispered mimicked the screams I heard so long ago. "You!" He mocked, his eyes widening. "You're my prophesied darling aren't you? You ran away too fast for me to catch you, which was a real shocker I'll tell you! That maiden ran through this godforsaken place almost as fast as you ran so long ago. She was in our grasps, then that royal dog came and took her from us."

"Do you know him?" Link asked grabbing my arm. "Not in a way that's really important right now." I said, pulling my blades out. "Oh and look, you even brought me a toy. I'd love to hear you scream sky child." The diamond man purred, teleporting in a flurry of diamonds between Link and I. Startled, I jumped away from the two. Link unsheathed his sword instantly. "I am Ghirahim! Or more formally, Demon Lord Ghirahim. I'm not fussy though."

As Ghirahim stood violating Link, I pulled my blades out and ran at him. He turned with a swift kick, hitting my jaw and sending me crashing into the ground. The room became fuzzy again, and I slumped into the ground. "(Y/n)!" Link screamed, rushing to me. "Link, I'll be fine. Just fight." I hissed, pulling myself up. My body screamed at me what a mistake it was, but Link seemed to realize I'd be alright.

Link valiantly fought the demon. "Oh come on, he's weak enough for you to take him." I blinked in surprise, looking up at Ghirahim. Or, maybe it was Link who said that. "Finally, you can hear us." There it was again, except it was so hard to find a definitive voice. "You can take that pathetic thing." I watched as Link dodged Ghirahim, and a sword formed in the demons hand.

"He's using his magic to only form a sword? How weak. You could rip him apart." I blinked slowly, my head rolling down. I caught it and rubbed my eye, wishing for the whispers to be what they once were. Whispers. "Tear him limb from limb until he's screaming for mercy. It wouldn't take you much." I massaged my temples, willing for them to shut up. "A vessel as magnificent as yours, you could do anything (Y/n). Even protect your measly human." I'm human too.

The sound of wood shattering snapped me out of it. I looked up to find Link staring at his hand in horror. The wooden shield that used to be in his hands was strewn across the floor. In that moment Ghirahim took the chance to slash down his weapon. Link moved, but not fast enough and the sword caught his arm. It ripped through his clothes and sliced his arm. That same feeling of moving without realizing it happened. In a moment I was off the ground and in Ghirahim's face, both blades out. I caught his shoulder, and used all my might to stab it. I pulled out my blade by kicking him in the stomach. I reared back to hit him again.

"Enough!" He barked, sending me flying back. "You children aren't merely enough for my supreme power." He hissed wearily. "The girl's presence has vanished." He muttered to himself and disappeared, leaving me on the ground and panting hard. Link pulled himself together enough to shuffle towards me. "What was that?" He asked, I sat and tried to shake off the feeling of my energy draining once again.

"I had to save you. I have to keep you protected." I whispered, the dizziness coming back to me all at once. "You moved like him. Like a demon, (Y/n)." I sighed and looked at Link, tears in my eyes. "Look, I don't know what happened. I'm just as scared and confused as you, can we discuss it later? Once I figure it out?" Link swallowed, and nodded. He pressed the piece of tattered cloth in his wound.

"Yeah. I can do that."