Important Secrets..

I hoisted Link up, slinging his arm around my shoulders. "Come on." I whispered, helping him towards the door. He chuckled, grunting as we moved. "Are you hurt?" He asked quietly. "No, I just have a raging headache." I replied looking around the door. "There's no way to open it." I hissed panicked, Link was bleeding. "Here, let me try." Link said putting out his hand. The door made a noise and suddenly vanished. "Got it." He said with a hearty laugh. I kept ahold of him as we walked outside.

As we walked into the spring, Link's sword gleamed. A light blinded me and a figure formed in front of us. I gasped in shock, holding onto Link. "Who's that?" I whispered, clinging onto him. "That's Fi... she's the spirit of my sword." He said softly. "I didn't want you to panic, so I kept her away from you."

The spirit looked me over and gave a smile. She spoke to Link about Zelda, how she blessed herself in the water and was moving to the spring on the summit of Eldin Volcano. "Can we be healed in the spring?" I asked the spirit. She paused for a moment before speaking. "In my basic understanding of the spring, the probability is high that other life forms could use it for healing properties, yes."  Once Fi was done speaking, she went back into the sword. Link let out a sigh of relief, and I helped lower him into the water.

The water was stained red for a bit, and I watched with awe as it cleared up. Link groaned, and smiled up at me. "Much better." He said and held a hand out to me. "Come on, it's perfect. Plus, it'll heal you." The whispers begged me not to go in, and for once I listened. "No, it's alright. I'll just rest when we get back."

"Are you sure? We've gotta go back through the temple in order to leave." Link said, I looked back at the door. "Leaving is going to be a lot easier than coming in, I'll tell you what." I said with a smile. "Besides, I only got winded and a headache. Don't worry about me, we have to keep you healthy. You're the hero after all." Link gave a worried look. "Yes, but you're along with me. I need to keep you safe."

Exiting the temple was a lot easier than entering. The Kikwi Lopsa met us outside the temple with a look of excitement. "Oh! Did you find your friend?" She asked, relieved to see us. "Unfortunately, no." Link sighed, running a hand through his hair. "But, hopefully we can find her soon." He said, giving a winning smile. "Oh, I'm so sorry." The kikwi said softly. "I know what it's like to miss a friend, it's terribly worrying. I hope you find her safe and sound!" I think we both hope that. Link sent her on her way with a kind farewell.

"Man, I'm starving." I mumbled as we walked towards one of the bird statues. Supposedly they were to fling us into the sky. "There's a nice restaurant, the Lumpy Pumpkin if you want to go." I laughed sheepishly. "Oh yeah, I know them. I worked for them for a while." I smiled remembering the fond memories. "Why didn't they say anything to anyone else?" Link asked. "We had a deal." I said with a shrug. "I also stole a bunch of loftwing eggs in order to eat as well." Link laughed and kneeled down, praying at the statue. A cyclone swept us off our feet, launching Link and I into the sky above.

As Link and I reached the climax, we started our fall. "Race you there!" He shouted and whistled for his bird. I put two fingers to my mouth, a shrill noise echoed. I heard the familiar, loving caw of my beloved Sky. With a grunt she dove between my legs, effectively catching me. The wind blew through my hair and I grabbed onto her wings tightly. "Oh I've missed you!" I said hugging her. "I saw so many of your tiny friends!"

In a moment I got to flying position, calling out for her to fly faster towards the large pumpkin. Link swooped in beside me on his beautiful red loftwing. I smiled at him mischievously, whispering for Sky to fly to her limit. "Come on, (Y/n), is that the best you can do?" He chanted, the restaurant getting ever closer. "No, but I'm going easy on you!" I said and directed Sky into a wind tunnel. In a moment we were shot past Link, whooping with joy.

For the first time in a while, I felt ecstatic someone was by my side.