Jacksepticeye X Reader

This is my first X Reader type of thing, so it might be kinda rusty. And as I mentioned to you in the last chapter, this will be level 3.
---

You and Jack had been dating for about 6 months. Even though you guys met at a grocery store in Ireland, You both knew it was meant to be. You were in Ireland because of work-related things and had bumped into him in the produce aisle. Then he asked you out on a date, and of course, you accepted.

One day, you got a call from your boss. He said you had to go back to the U.S. because you will be getting a raise and promotion. But you couldn't tell Jack, He would be devastated.

2 days before you had to leave, Jack invited you over for a movie night. You felt really depressed, but you went anyway, to spend the most you could with him before you left.

"Hey, (Y/N), what movie do ya wanna watch?", he asked in his heavy Irish accent. You weren't paying attention because you were too deep into thought for how you would tell him.

"(Y/N)?"

You then started to cry. This was too much for you. You rarely ever cried in front of people, but you were bottling all of your emotions inside, and you had to let them out.

Jack then hugged you and rocked you back and forth. "(Y/N) what's wrong? You can tell me anything, ya know?" that made you cry even more.

"I... Have... To... Go... Back... To... America." you said between sniffles. He hugged you tighter, and you both sat there in silence.

Then Jack perked up. "I can move with you to America!"

"Really? Would you really do that for me?"

"I would do anything for you (Y/N)."

You then kissed the Irishman passionately. He kissed back. Your hands started playing with his neon green hair while you were kissing. He started to tug on your (F/C) shirt as if saying to take it off. You broke the kiss to take off your shirt. He took off his as well.

He started kissing your stomach, trailing down towards your pants. He slowly began taking them off, revealing your matching black thong and black lace bras. He went in between your legs and began licking your thighs. You couldn't help but whimper.

"Ya want more of that?" he asked with a husky Irish accent. You moaned, answering his question. He was about to take off your thong, but instead said,

"How about we take this to the bedroom."

 He picked you up by your thighs while facing you. While he was walking, he started grasping your butt roughly, making you moan even more.

Jack opened a door and threw you on a bed. It smelled like him, so it was probably his bedroom. He got on top of you and started removing your thong slowly. He inserted his tongue into your pussy and swiftly licks your clit, making you moan in pleasure.

Then, Jack inserts a finger. His finger pumps in and out of you at an extremely slow pace. You start to grind on his finger because of how slow he was doing it. He then adds another finger. He moves them quicker this time, and you moan loudly.

He removes his fingers and licks your juices off them. Then he resumes to kiss you. You start to undo the button of his pants and remove his boxers, revealing his member. You get on your knees, waiting for his permission.

"This is about you, not me. Get on your back," he said in his husky voice. You obeyed and got on your back. He slowly entered his member into you. "Come on and fuck me already," you moaned. Jack smirked and without you knowing, with full force, pushed himself into you. Your moans were uncontrollable because you started to hear his heavy moans as well.

 "Jack, I'm gonna cu-" you then cum in the most blissful way you could. He kept on going until he filled you with his fluids. He removed his member and fell on the bed next to you.

"I know you liked that," he whispered in your ear.

"Yes, I did."