Bucky Barnes X Reader

So I saw Civil War on Saturday, and I LOVED IT!!!! There was a part that almost made me hate the movie, but it didn't happen, so now I like the movie. I now also have a new celebrity crush. His name is Sebastian Stan or Bucky Barnes in the movie ⬆️. He is a hot motherf*cker.

*starts fanning herself, and turns into butter from his hotness*

Back to the story!

OK. This one is level 1. It takes place after Civil War. If you haven't seen it, I'll try to make it clear to other people who haven't seen it.
---

At the Avengers Tower, you were in your room tidying up. You haven't done that in about a month, and there was dust already on your cabinets. You and James were going to go on a special "walk" he arranged as a date.

You were going to put on your clothes James specifically picked out for you until the intercom came on in your room.

"Ms. (Y/L/N)?" asked Jarvis.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Barnes is having a panic attack. We believe you can help."

"Oh god..." You and Bucky had developed a system for when this happened. You both figured out that singing was the best way to stop his panic attacks. You weren't the best singer, but it worked for Bucky.

"Thank you, Jarvis," you said as you ran out of the room. His room was down the long hallway, so it took longer to get to his room. You looked ahead and saw Steve. He was walking in the hallway. He looked at you with distressed eyes when he saw you running.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" he asked. You ran past him. There was no time to stop.

"Bucky!" you yelled at Steve. He was suddenly running with you.

"No Steve! It's fine. You don't need to go." Steve now understood. It was just Bucky having another panic attack. He then walked back to his room.

You finally got to his room. You opened it slowly. "Bucky?" He was breathing heavily, with his hands in his chin-length hair. He was slouched on the wall. You walked towards him and sat next to him. You began to sing.

Crashing, hit a wall
Right now I need a miracle
Hurry up now, I need a miracle
Stranded, reaching out
I call your name but you're not around
I say your name but you're not around

His breathing became more normal, but it was still faster than usual. There were tears streaming down his cheeks.

I need ya, I need ya, I need you right now
Yeah, I need you right now
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
I think I'm losing my mind now
It's in my head, darling, I hope
That you'll be here, when I need you the most
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
D-don't let me down

He stopped crying and he turned to you. He wearily smiled and held your face in his hands. You smiled back, your face probably on the verge of breaking down.

"I love you so much", he muttered, and then kissed you. It was a loving kiss, but t more than what he wanted to express his appreciation to you, but he didn't have the words for it and he never would have the words. You meant too much to him.

"I love you too, Bucky," you said, a watery smile now on your face. "So, so much."

---