Brendon Urie X Reader

"Dallon, I can dress myself," Brendon mumbled, as Dallon stood behind him fixing his hair as Brendon was buttoning up his dress shirt.

"I'm just trying to make sure you look good, Bren. My sister is important to me."

"She's important to me too," Brendon replied, his voice soft and sincere.

Dallon wiped his hands on his shirt as he admired his work. Brendon looked himself up and down in his mirror. Everything was perfect.

Even though Brendon looked confident, Dallon could tell his friend was slightly nervous.

"You'll be fine," Dallon reminded him, giving him a final look-over, "Do you have everything planned?"

He nodded, "Yep."

It was silent for a few seconds, until Brendon spoke.

"Dallon... Thanks. For everything."

Dallon smiled and nodded. "Let's get you on that date."

"Thanks Sarah." I smiled at my brunette friend through the mirror as she finished brushing my hair. Sarah was both me and Brendon's friend, so she had offered to help me get ready.

"Your welcome!" She beamed, standing back to look at me. I wore a (F/C) button down blouse, dark wash jeans, black ankle boots and my gold ring and necklace that was given to me by Brendon. My hair was pulled back into a high ponytail.

She led me downstairs to where Dallon and Brendon were waiting. I played with my fingers as I approached my date, my nerves twisting and increasing with every step.

Brendon's jaw dropped as I entered the room. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I replied.

Dallon put his hands to his hips as he was smiling like a maniac. Sarah elbowed him in the side.

"Have a good night, you two." She said.

"We will." Brendon and I said simultaneously, which caused us to laugh. Brendon grinned and offered me his arm. I linked mine around his as we walked out the door and onto the sidewalk.

"I thought we would walk. It's a nice night, and it's not too far." Brendon said.

"What's not too far?" I smirked, looking up at him.

"It's a surprise." He replied, and unlinked his arm. I looked at him, and he looked at his own hand. He opened and closed it, signaling something. He laced my fingers and squeezed gently, keeping me close to his side.

My eyes widened as Brendon led me to our first destination. It was my favorite restaurant in the city. He noticed my excitement, and smiled as well.

We walked inside and listened as he gave the hostess his name. She led us to a booth that was not too close to the back but not too close to the front. She took our drink orders and gave us our menus and Brendon sat across from me. He had his arm draped on the table, so I placed my hand in his. He smiled and laced his hand into mine.

"So, how's life?" Brendon asked when the food arrived.

"Pretty good," I laughed, "What about you?"

"It's good."

We began to eat what we had ordered.

"You know, there's not much to talk about when we already know each other." Brendon mentioned, playing with the ring I had got him. It was a habit of his.

"Yeah... Hey! You wore the ring." I mentioned, smiling at the memory. We had agreed to wear our matching rings whenever went out. I'm lucky I wore mine.

"Yep. So did you!" We laughed simultaneously.

We finished eating, and paid (gratefully by Brendon). We walked out of the restaurant and to the movies, which was a block away. Brendon had, yet again, paid for the tickets. We saw (F/M), the movie I was dying to see. After walking in the movie room, we found our seats, pushed up the armrest, and snuggled up with each other while watching (F/M).

We walked hand in hand back home. I currently had Brendon's jacket around my shoulders in attempt to keep warm from this unknown breeze.

It was silent when we got home. Brendon released my hand and looked at me.

"Tonight was a great night." He said. I nodded in reply. "Yes, it was."

We were still looking at each other when there was nothing else to say. He gingerly put a hand on my cheek and began to lean in. I did the same, and next thing I knew, we were kissing.

It was a kind, gentle kiss at first. But after a few seconds, it began to turn passionate. My hands snaked around his to rest my hands on his neck. His arms drifted towards my hips. Before the kiss ended, I slipped my hand through his soft dark hair. He made a throaty groan and pulled away.

"If we were at my place, (Y/N), then we would be-"

"Yes yes I know." I said, and laughed.

"Well, I gotta go." Brendon said. I nodded. After hugging him for the last time that night, I stepped onto the porch and watched as Brendon drove away in his car, a smile plastered on his face.

I walked inside the house with a smile on my face as well.

Because I was dating my best friend.