Darkiplier and Antisepticeye X Reader

Bold means that it's either Dark or Anti talking.
---
^^Your POV^^

Mark and Jack had just invited you over for some video games and you were getting ready. You had first met Jack in Ireland because he knew your brother. Then, Jack told you about Mark and went to visit him. You already had a crush on Jack, but when you saw Mark, you developed a crush on him too. This was all about 2 weeks ago, and You were still visiting Mark. You put on your (f/c) dress and some leggings, (f/c) heels, and a black bow in your hair. Then you put on some makeup and drove to Mark's apartment.

You sat on the stairs debating if you should take the elevator or the stairs when you heard grunting and things being thrown. Who was that? You decided to take the stairs because you needed some exercise.

As you got to the last floor, you regretted taking the stairs. But you realized the grunting got louder and louder the closer you got to Mark's apartment.

You knocked on the door and waited for 2 minutes. There was a loud Bang heard near the door, and you jumped back in surprise and fear.

"Mark? Jack? Are you ok?", you asked fearfully. There was loud banging of a door, and you started freaking out. The door violently opened, revealing a tired Jack with long, thick, red scratches on his face.

"(Y/N)! You have to leave now!"

"But is everything ok? I-"

"Somethin's happening to Mark. He's turning into this demon thing with red eyes! I tried to help him, but he hurt me instead. You gotta go. I have to stay to help him.", he said with worry. You heard wood break, and you looked behind Jack. The bathroom door was violently thrown against the wall. Out came Mark, grabbing his hair and struggling with himself.

"(Y-Y/N)!", his eyes were a different shade of brown. You ran towards his side to make sure he was alright.

"You have to go! Jack, you too! Something's happening to me, and it's probably going to happen to you too Jack." you backed away slowly.

"(Y/N)! Go! Go."

His voice became lower than usual and his eyes turned red.

"It's too late." in half a second, he had his hand on your neck, holding you about 3 feet above the ground. You could only struggle in his grasp. He then dropped you and you fell, gasping for air.

"J-Jack! Help.", you struggled to say. You looked around the room for Jack. You found him near the door, on the ground, clawing at his face. His skin started turning gray, and his ears were getting pointy. What was happening to him?

He then turned around and started walking towards you. Not only his skin and ears were changing, but his eyes and teeth were as well. His eyes were black instead of their bluish green, and his teeth got pointy like a vampire.

"Your too late (Y/N)", Jack said, his voice also lower than usual.

"J-Jack? What's happening to you?", you managed to say, still backing away slowly towards the kitchen.

"The names not Jack. It's Anti." you turned around and expected the kitchen to be near, but you were face to face with Mark. Well, his chest to be exact.

"Mark!"

"The names not Mark either. It's Dark."

Even with his red eyes, you saw some lust in them. He grabbed you by your arms and pinned you on the wall. You started to cry. Was he going to rape you?

"Shh, it's ok. I... I mean WE won't hurt you, right Anti?"

"Absolutely."

Jack started walking towards you with more lust in his eyes than Dark. He started licking his lips and put a few strands of your (H/C) hair behind your ear. He picked you up and put you on Mark's bed. You were terrified, and because of that, you couldn't move.

Anti left the room, and Dark came in after. He walked towards the bed and got on top of you. He started kissing your neck and then your lips. His hand trailed up your leggings and up your dress.

"Hey! It's not your turn!",

Anti was leaning on the doorframe with an annoyed face and some rope. Dark sighed and got off the bed. He winked at you and left the room.

"My turn."

He jumped on the bed and kissed you passionately. Because you had a crush on Jack, you began to moan and wanted more. He heard your moans and began to unzip your (F/C) dress. You tugged on his shirt and paused to take it off. Anti threw his shirt across the room and resumed taking off your dress. He slid it down your legs but paused once he got to your lace undies. He quickly took off your dress and slowly started taking them off and put his tongue inside your clit. You moaned loudly in pleasure.

He again paused, and got up and got the rope. Anti moved around and began to tie your wrists and ankles to the poles of the bed. You were ready for the next thing, but Anti left. Dark came back, with lust in his eyes, but the lust quickly disappeared when he saw you tied up. He rolled his eyes.

"Oh Jesus Christ, again with Anti's sex ways. He thinks everyone "loves" his ways!"

He gave emphasis on the "Loves". Dark began untying you and got you up from the bed and whispered,

"I do things differently."

With a growl, Dark picked you up by your thighs and placed you on a nearby dresser. Without any hesitation, he began to kiss you forcefully. His lips began to slowly trail down your lips, to your cheeks, and to your neck, making you moan at the feeling of his lips on your body.

He pushed your body into his, and perfectly placed his hard member into you. He began to roughly thrust in and out of you, making you scream with each thrust. Because you both took it slowly, but roughly, he grunted as he grew tired of the slow pace and grabbed your body off the dresser and placed your body so you lay sprawled on it. He placed himself inside you and violently rocked you up and down as he thrust roughly into you. This lasted until he took his member out of you and forced you to kneel before him as he came all over your chest. He picked you back up, put on his clothes and winked again and left.

You decided to take a shower and put your dress back on. As soon as you opened the door, there were two yells heard in the living room. You ran to the living room and saw a normal Mark and normal Jack with large eyes and ran towards you.

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?" Jack yelled.

"DID YOU DRUG US!?" Mark looked down. "AND WHY DO I HAVE A BONER!?"

You burst into a fit of laughter. You weren't sure how to explain it to them, but you knew today was the best day ever.

---